One Last Time

an idea: you are a bulletproof girl. Amanda Beth is a common girl, like many common girls. She's being loved by everyone and being hate by some people, too. Amanda is a high school girl with even lower average skills. We have to admit not everyone's smart and not everyone have to be good. So, Amanda gets into a genk, so tho she's stupid, she is saved, not being in bully around the school. She's one of the bully. But, that's not her. Whenever her bad friends are leaving her alone, she's trying to be friend with the bullied ones. She's helping the victims like in ninja ways. As I told you before, she's being loved by everyone, too, right? Amanda is helping them with spreading good things about them rather than against her own friends when the bullying's around. She's doing that for win-win solution and seriously, no ones really feel bad about it. Everyone needs her, but inside of Amanda, she thinks herself as a coward. who thinks
Do you know why it's hard to say goodbye? Because we afraid if our memories might not be able to remember them, rightly. The fact is, goodbye means good. No matter how hard.
~Aurora Esterlia

Courage

Wallord walks through the hidden forest, reaching for the end of it. Behind him, there's Carmel.
"I have a feeling, Wallord."
"What feeling?"
"I'm about giving up."
"I'm about, too."
"But, this feeling is different. I don't think I can make it."
Wallord stops. He look back to Carmel.
"What is it?"
"I don't think I can make it. And even I can make it, I don't think I'll stay with you."
"Why?"
"I don't have as much courage as you."
"I will always next to you. You're going to make it, no matter what."
"I don't want it."
"A feeling will rotten you. Get over it."
"It's okay if I have to die, Wallord."
"Stop it!"
"I'm giving up. I won't walk anymore."
"STOP IT!"
"I'M READY TO DIE!"
"THEN DIE WHEN THE DEATH IS COMING, NOT BECAUSE YOU INVITE IT."
"I don't want to take you with me. Please, leave me."
"CARMEL!"
"LEAVE ME!"
"A falling of friend, I would not allow it."
"You should! This is my own. My decision."
"Where will you go if we're just about to arrive to finish line."
"I don't know. My eyes, my heart, and hope are all gone."
"Don't do it to yourself."
"Why should I? It's already there."
"How can I help you to not giving up?"
"Well, you keep walking, will you? Remember our good memories."
"Have a courage, Carmel."
"No one needs a coward. It's effecting people around them."
"Let me be clear...."
"If I don't make it, someone will."
"WHO'S GONNA BE?"
"SOMEONE! SOMEONE OUT THERE, YOU WILL MEET AND FIND."
"NO! I WILL KEEP REMEMBER HOW FOOL I WAS TO LET YOU GO."
"THEN STOP JUDGE YOURSELF TO BE FOOL BECAUSE OF ME!"
"THEN STOP BEING SUCH A COWARD!"
"Leave me, now!"
"Don't be a stubborn, Carmel. I will not leave you."
"You know what? You're just become a cancer to me."
"What?"
"A cancer. That will suffer my heart, my soul. Because I made a very big mistake as you said."
"You still can make it, Carmel."
"Don't touch me. Don't you dare to touch me."
"End it with me, then. At least, until we see the light, again."
"Until then?"
"I will be next to you. I will stay with you, until we reach to the light."
"I am a traitor, why you keep me with you?"
"You deserve a second chance."
"The second chance, is by just taste it, I'm already be happiest person."
"You need an ambition!"
"It makes me anxious. Leave me. There's nothing you can do with me."
"Do you not know?"
"What?"
"Aren't you suppose to be by my side?"
Carmel cried.
"Have a reason, you said. I am your reason. I will give you a promise. I'm the one who will lift your despair, right now. I will be your smile. I will be your reason to take another steps so you'll find what ends of this forest."
Wallord hugs Carmel.
"Milady."



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Last Time

The Accident