One Last Time

an idea: you are a bulletproof girl. Amanda Beth is a common girl, like many common girls. She's being loved by everyone and being hate by some people, too. Amanda is a high school girl with even lower average skills. We have to admit not everyone's smart and not everyone have to be good. So, Amanda gets into a genk, so tho she's stupid, she is saved, not being in bully around the school. She's one of the bully. But, that's not her. Whenever her bad friends are leaving her alone, she's trying to be friend with the bullied ones. She's helping the victims like in ninja ways. As I told you before, she's being loved by everyone, too, right? Amanda is helping them with spreading good things about them rather than against her own friends when the bullying's around. She's doing that for win-win solution and seriously, no ones really feel bad about it. Everyone needs her, but inside of Amanda, she thinks herself as a coward. who thinks
Do you know why it's hard to say goodbye? Because we afraid if our memories might not be able to remember them, rightly. The fact is, goodbye means good. No matter how hard.
~Aurora Esterlia

Silent Bones

I put my mind blindly, yet thee full of maze and every time I keep lost
I follow thee wherever the heart might gone
For the history, I have made lots of fall down
With you, there love, I carry the empty words
Shall I go or shall I stay, the sorrow riddles always in the head
Lots of miserable thoughts I endure on my own

Joggling and clowns around me, play my heart to against me
Singing of birds and great scent from flowers, good memories shall I remember
Even the sad ending still keep the beautiful essence from thee
Even worst pictures of thee put them to love thee 
in thee greatness and in thee madness

But my soul guides me, thee love, I'm not yours
The answer for both of us, as we are, as one
Impossible, as we also said to ourselves, impossible, and we still guess
In the end, the edge reveals and I not see thee
As my thee with a blindfold at thee eyes, too long the fogs separate us

My silent bones walk through many paths waiting
For my has walk through the tough and forceful roads
Yet, my soul is still alive and long live prosper, thee love, so are you
The one more path, it will not kill me, so let it be


Be mad, to me, I beg thee
For the eternity of memories, thee might won't to see me
I wish to leave and with no marks, thee might in longing hate at me
For the grieve I shall take within, thee full of broken hearts from me
For I am thee forgotten love bird
I'm nothing but the thorn which has been released

I am my free soul and there I must made
I fight to lost, as you are as my thee love

Twitter version:

"I put my mind blindly, 
yet thee full of maze and every time I keep lost."
"For the history, I have made lots of fall down
With you, there love, I carry the empty words."
"Shall I go or shall I stay, 
the sorrow riddles always in head
Lots of miserable thoughts most of the time,
then I endure."
"Clowns around me, play my heart to against me
good memories I remember
Even pictures in greatness and madness, I love thee."
"and we still guess
The edge reveals and I not thee want
As my thee with a blindfold to see my soul."
"My silent bones walk through many paths waiting
For the tough and forceful roads
Yet, my soul as broken is still survive."
"Be mad, to me, I beg thee
For the eternity of memories, thee might won't see me
I wish to leave and with no marks."
"For the grieve I shall take within,
For I am forgotten love bird
I'm nothing but the thorn which has been released."
"As you see everyday
I ask for help but you deny it
I fight to lost, as you 
as my thee love."

~fin.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Last Time

The Accident