War and Peace: BBC One (Honest Review) EPISODE I
1. Everything was so brand new in just this episode 1.
2. The director, script, and editor decided the right thing to put things like just flashes views to make it quick and epic. THo, it means they had to sacrifice a great point about Pierre around this new hell society. Like the encounter of Pierre and Dolokhov, that's a miss. In this very important part, Pierre wants to describe how he desperately wants to be noticed by the soldier friends. Because he's the only person who never wear any uniform kind of thing. And there's a bear, they all just flashes but seems like its going to effect what's the upcoming episode. How Pierre and Dolokhov will meet again.
3. Seriously, I didn't read. All I did was just watched the whole movie (not tv series, sorry) versions. And I met a sociology teacher told me about everything. And how fascinating is just this episode 1 and so details, according to my sociology teacher good friend observation. What a dame!
4. I am so excited to see finally Boris character will be presented very deeply. I wish for Nikolai Rostov's too. Both characters are the other complex relationship in the story.
5. Paul Dano and James Norton according to my eyes and memories, give us a brand new, really new point of vision of Pierre and Andrei. I wish they even give us strong conversation related with Natasha case between their since-childhood relationship.
6. It was very brave to spotlight Helene and Anatole incest.
7. I can't wait for episode 2.
...and here's the screenshots in bahasa of the tweet chats with my socioloy teacher, great friend: