One Last Time

an idea: you are a bulletproof girl. Amanda Beth is a common girl, like many common girls. She's being loved by everyone and being hate by some people, too. Amanda is a high school girl with even lower average skills. We have to admit not everyone's smart and not everyone have to be good. So, Amanda gets into a genk, so tho she's stupid, she is saved, not being in bully around the school. She's one of the bully. But, that's not her. Whenever her bad friends are leaving her alone, she's trying to be friend with the bullied ones. She's helping the victims like in ninja ways. As I told you before, she's being loved by everyone, too, right? Amanda is helping them with spreading good things about them rather than against her own friends when the bullying's around. She's doing that for win-win solution and seriously, no ones really feel bad about it. Everyone needs her, but inside of Amanda, she thinks herself as a coward. who thinks
Do you know why it's hard to say goodbye? Because we afraid if our memories might not be able to remember them, rightly. The fact is, goodbye means good. No matter how hard.
~Aurora Esterlia

Draft of Ben and Shea Part - Another World

Shea and Ben gets the power of Warrior as the Pink Hair-Colored.
The Pink Hair has illussion power. As love, the illussion.
Different from other powers, the powers even merges the two souls into one but only pink color that open the barrier between the souls.

For the brothers or sisters who got the power it only just open the feeling boxes they have pressured or hid from their families but for no relative, it would gone further.

Both Ben and Shea connected with their feelings over Gwenda. And when their mind and soul became one, their dreams had gone one.

Like they could see what could happen into their future. Their hearts and feelings drew those futures.

On that day, Ben knew he is in love with Shea. But, Shea hardly see it because in her vision, she could only see Ben with Gwenda. But on Ben's eyes, he saw all the possibilities.

"I have seen all the possibilities, it ends with me be with you, Shea."
"I don't understand. I thought you are with Gwenda."
"I know. But, whenever I walkthrough that future, she became not happy. I hurt her, over and over."
"I knew. Because of me binded with you."
"No. Because I would always end up falling in love with you."

Shea did not know what to say, "What did you see?"

"I see we will have children, together. We will stay at Whale-Nose and take care of all sickness, you will find the way to save them. And, we will grow old until we die side-by-side."
"But the future you seek would be hard for me to go through. What will happen to Gwenda? She needs you."
"You have seen it, what would she do to you. To us."
"I saw ... our children." Suddenly Shea could see what Ben has seen.
"They are beautiful." Ben came to her and kissed her.
"No....no. No!" Shea also see the ending, she screamed out from her lungs, she shaken. Ben hugged her tight, "What have we done...Ben?"
Ben cried as well.
"I tried to find other possibilities but it would always end the same."
"No...she would kill them..."
"I am sorry... I am so sorry..."
Shea pushed him away. As she still shaken, "I can not love you."

Shea ran away. Ends up meet with Bob.
"What is happening, Shea?"
"You should've killed me. You know about me! Why didn't you kill me?"
"I have killed. I won't do it again."
"Yes, you can! I am endangering this whole world. You should've prevent it."
"I will kill you with my own hand, if that's what you want, Shea!"

Both were struggling. But, like brother and sister, they're holding to each other.
"I would do it. If that's what you wish, Shea. But, not today. Not today."

Shea calm then on Bob's shoulders. He's taking her back to Warrior's residence, Ben's running out from the place.
"Where did you find her?"
"She's exhausted."

They put her on rest. Ben's talking with Bob.
"Tell me what happened."
"It's not your concerned, Bob."
"I made her into this. You already found the truth about her. This is my responsibility about her."
"What would you do?"
"I promise her I will kill her if I have to."

Suddenly, Ben could see different vision as Bob came into the future.
"If I tell you everything, would you handle the truth?"
"I have promised her."
"You should've won the competition, Bob. Not me."
"I wasn't meant to be with her."
Ben smiled.
"But I would protect her just like what you will do now, won't you, Ben?"
"Yes."

And it happens as what had been predicted. Gwend has turned up against Shea. Ben still couldn't approach Shea because Shea could only see Ben is meant for Gwenda. Gwenda then decided to be the first woman to be marry with the Warrior. Which means she's marrying Shea as well. Then, through end, the Elders had approved to transferred Shea's power to Gwenda.

But, when is about to happened, Ben suddenly became super power seiya, not a single warrior had done that, he forbid anyone came across Shea. Gwend asked if that's what he wants.
Ben kissed her for the last time and said, "It is over, Gwenda. You are hurting your own best friend and would kill her. How can I be fine standing to see it happen? I am sorry, Gwenda."

Gwenda then decided to get Ben separated from Shea. Warriors also had agreed.

Shea being tortured on d town. Ben has lost the contact and sense over Shea. He's so frightened but he also being jailed, but then Bob decided so save her.
"Don't you just leave me here to die?"
"I promise you it has to be me if anyone has to kill you."

Bob hid her to this ship. And, for almost six months, what everyone knew Shea had died.
Ben decided to given up his power. He contained the power and it became the first fallen Warrior. Yet, Ben's hair has turn to white and he's controlling the engine.

Somehow, Ben already blurred about the vision, Gwenda asked him if he still love her and she would still wait for him.
"I told her about this. I would hurt you, no matter what. Whatever the outcomes."
Gwend kissed him but he could only close his eyes.
"You said you have seen so many futures with me. Can't you see the best version of them?"
"No, I have seen our future. But, no matter how hard I tried to be with you, you would gone be hurt. Because we have already there."

That would be the time when Ben ended up trying to kill himself. He went to the edge of Whaledome engine and jumped right in front of Gwenda.

"It is going to be better, Ben. I promise you. Please, don't do it." Gwenda begged.
"Did you...say it to Shea? Did you give her that chance?"
"She's sick, Ben! She has the disease and she earned the Warriors gifts! She could infected her crazy disease to all the Warriors! People were talking!"
"You were about to kill her the first time I saw you on the ceremony. You have changed since that. You hate her because I made you broken heart. You knew I would leave you for her."
"Don't say that. You never said that."
"I never said that because I loved you."
"I love you, too."
"But it wasn't enough for you. We were about to get married, but you just couldn't marry us both. You killed her, Gwend. Don't you feel sorry at once?"

Ben was still having bit of power on illusion, so he given that vision.
Gwenda saw what's the vision if that day was made it. They were married. Shea was there being the bridesmaid for her and they were so happy. Shea left them for good and stay peace in Whale-Nose. She would given up the power. Ben would have children with Gwenda.

"....but she would still have the parts from you."
"That's the only thing you could think of?"
"You...were supposed to be ...only mine."

Ben smiled for the last to her, "I am already yours." and he jumped.

But, Bob saved him. When Ben awakes, he reunited with Shea.

"Why didn't you come early?"
Shea kissed him, as she knew now, the love from Ben to her.

Ben see different on Shea. Bob told about it, "Her disease is getting worse, Ben. She was glad you'd taken the Warriors power. Remember when you became super rouge seiya? Shea had the same down there. In detown. The power you both chose, absorbed her to the death."
"What do you mean?"
"She...is dying. She is like a dying star. When that happens, she wants to make sure she would make Whaledome to the surface."
"I...I can not see it , anymore. What do you mean, Bob?"
"You ..you are the one who need to talk to her by yourself."

Ben came to Shea. He is holding her hand.
"Do you still feel the power?"
"I...given all the last to Gwenda."
"Oh...yes. My vision of your marriage."
"Shea, I got to ask you something."
"Before you say anything or ask..."
"Shea..just listen..."
"I didn't honest with you about the vision."
"Hush..."
"Gwenda was about to ...."
"Marry me, Shea."
"What, don't... no."
"No?"
"...we have been there."
Ben laughed, "Marry me."
"No."
"Alright."
"Don't you love me?"
"No, no, I do."
"Ah. Finally."
"But we can't be."
"Do you love me?"
"I...I do."
"And that's enough for me."
He kissed her.

"Gwenda was about to kill me right before you married her. It's just I thought I could give you something beautiful before I died..."

"That's a good lie."

"I love both of you and I am... I had been thinking if I could given both you great love before I leave this world, I would/"

"I knew."

"I love both of you and...it is okay for me if I can die for both of you."

"I didn't see it. I never saw the future you'd kill yourself. You would never kill yourself. It's not you."

"That's true."

" and you won't do it."

"Ben, I am going to show you what..."

"Marry me."

"Stop, ask me that!"

"I don't want your vision, Shea if that involves you're killing yourself!"

"This is the reason why I have this gift."

"So you want to be a saint? Are you, Shea?"

"I don't want that."

"Yes, you do. You are going to die telling us to save the Whaledome. That's what you want to tell me. You have this plan, you need me to help you so you can kill yourself to save us."

Shea's holding Ben's hand so tight because she is in a lot of emotions within and the disease might straight to change her anytime.

"You need me, I know. But don't tell me what to do to help you to take out your life."

Ben did the same thing the first time he took care of Shea. And, when it's over, Shea just lean tiredly to Ben.

"I need you, Ben." She said.

"...just marry me."

The wedding was so simple. Bob was there.

But they had the best evening party.

Then, Shea had this evening night chat with Ben.

"This is it, Ben. This is what you want."

"We could leave this world behind. We don't need to save them. This world had only hurt us. We know what's the surface. We live our lives."

"We can't. This Gifts are the answer of how to live out the surface. They need to know the truth."

"Or we could die alone at peace, Shea."

"I know why you wanted to marry me."

"Because I love you."

"Because you want to see our children. That is why you have fallen in love with me for the first time. Because you have seen them before I did. And you have already chosen that life."

"You were afraid of marrying me because of their miserable futures. I won't let that happen, Shea. I promise you. I won't let any harms come to you or them."

Shea kissed him deeply, "I know, Ben. I know. This is how we do it, too, for them."

At that time, Ben thought Shea agreed with him.

"We will keep them safe and sound. We will give them the better and free world on the surface."

"Yes, we are."

So, the plan is to bring back Ben into Whaledome. Allured Gwenda since she has the control. From there, the fate will lead the way. But what she didn't share with him was the timeline.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Richard Armitage and Lee Pace, another confession so far.

One Last Time

Humor Chat From Fangirl 1.0.2