One Last Time

an idea: you are a bulletproof girl. Amanda Beth is a common girl, like many common girls. She's being loved by everyone and being hate by some people, too. Amanda is a high school girl with even lower average skills. We have to admit not everyone's smart and not everyone have to be good. So, Amanda gets into a genk, so tho she's stupid, she is saved, not being in bully around the school. She's one of the bully. But, that's not her. Whenever her bad friends are leaving her alone, she's trying to be friend with the bullied ones. She's helping the victims like in ninja ways. As I told you before, she's being loved by everyone, too, right? Amanda is helping them with spreading good things about them rather than against her own friends when the bullying's around. She's doing that for win-win solution and seriously, no ones really feel bad about it. Everyone needs her, but inside of Amanda, she thinks herself as a coward. who thinks
Do you know why it's hard to say goodbye? Because we afraid if our memories might not be able to remember them, rightly. The fact is, goodbye means good. No matter how hard.
~Aurora Esterlia

Comes from the Ground


To be raised by the lone King of Nine realms.
One is my realm, the Beast Land.
The reign on Powerful Wizard and King Geof.
Second is the ghost realm, the Nebula.
They owned the skies and rule by the Mist.
Third is the under water, the Deep Seas.
The reign of King Neptiri, beautiful merman ever live.
Fourth is the realm of Dwarves.
Their stories have becometh the great legend and most sorrow on the mountains.
Fifth is the Earth realm.
The living of men and forbidden for all realms to cross over.
Sixth is the hell realm, the Underworld.
They who not fear the eternal fire live there.
Seventh is the Heaven.
They who known are gods in their lifes live forever there.
Eighth is the Emerald City.
Green Stone realm, I call it for all stones there worth to create power of nine realms.
Ninth is the Eternal Frost Mountains.
The realm which can stops the time.
 My father, my guardian, my lord.
Conquered them all.
In the Beast Land, he raised me.
I, Beost, the Prince of Dark Magic. 
Among all realms, I can cross them.
But only one King Geof wouldn’t let him enter.
The earth realm, the world of mankind.
For there the Queen be stolen.
For there also my twin brother is.
To be separated to keep the balance.

But, I made my own goal. 
To bring the Queen back from the Earth realm.
To bring back my father's joy.
To find my lost brother.

“So, who are you going to be when you cross to the earth realm?”
“I am going to be the member of Guardian of Nine Realms.”
“Only eight realms you can conquer. What about the Earth?”
“I will."
"Are you afraid of them?"
"I won’t be afraid"
“The realm who taken away your Mother and brother.”
“The King told me I came from the Earth as well."
Ror couldn’t understand that kind of feeling as she was too innocent, “Of course I am yours, Beost. You created me.”
“And I am yours.”
“Only Princess can earn you. I am no Princess.”
“No Princess deserves me.”
“...is that why I am no Princess?”
“You are if you accept me.”
“How can I refuse you?”
“You can somehow.”
“How?”
“In the earth realm, you will find me. My brother. I’m afraid you would choose him more once you meet you.”
"Just like the story of how the Queen allured into the earth realm.. I will blind my eyes so the view won’t let me betray you, Beost.”
“I also heard the earth realm creature hard to hold their words.”
"Am I not the Beast Land creature?"
"You are. You are my creation."
"But am I not belong to the Beast Land?"
"You belong to where ever you want to be. You are a free living."
“Then you must not trust me at all. I can only proving my loyalty to you.”
“Of course, Ror.”
“My Father, Wizard Claymore always taught me of many things."
"Your father, my Uncle."
"Which means I am your cousin?"
"Practically. Legitimately? No."
"But one thing I can do so well is to be your friend. I can’t deny the only thing I can do, can I?”
“Yes, Ror.”
“I would not go to the earth realm. Father said once I go there, I’ll die. It has this science they say, the earth realm has atmosfer. The emeralds brought the power of the elements, but the air of Deep Seas has made me survived until today. Not by this atmosfer not the earth. Once I go there, I’ll die.”
“You won’t die without my conscience.”
“Father made me by your wish, his Prince while my sisters born from all six realms mothers. He should not have me but he hid my born from, telling the King I am the daughter of the under water. I have to breathe underwater by spells. No one knows my true born except you, the emerald, and Father.”
“But Lady Pearlia never doubt you are her child.”
“Mother, the wife of King Neptiri is a blind Queen, her eyes sprinkle too bright. She thought I am crippled water, beg to King Neptiri to grant me the mark of underwater.”
“You are protected.”
“I am the daughter of Wizard Claymore of three realms but they and you treat me like I am so fragile.”
“Once the King knows you’re exists, Wizard Claymore has given you to sacrifice.”
“Why?”
“You are the key to the earth realm.”
“Must they kill me to open the realm?”
"Why do you say such thing?"
"Father knows how much you fond of me but I hear King Geof would take you to the matrimony with the Fairy Princess. They who granted long-lives by gods in heaven." 
“I know one from their realm. Princess Xeriz. Powerful fairy."
"And with you, the two realms would earned the future King and Queen of Dark Magic. And, without me."
“I won’t ask you to stay with me."
"Yes, my lord."
"... or to let you be by my side when that day comes. But hear me, I only ask you to live your life for me. That’s all I could ask or it would be greatest grief the day you die, it will also bring me with you go back to the dust.”
“And the Princess, what about her?”
“My Father, also said to me, this. My Mother, the Queen, given her heart to the wrong man and that’s where she gone and lost with my twin brother, to the earth realm, following him.”
“I can’t let the Princess cries or breaks her heart. I would never. My sisters are princesses. See a Princess is seeing my sisters.”
“Just live for me, would you promise me?”
“I promise.”




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Last Time

The Accident