One Last Time

an idea: you are a bulletproof girl. Amanda Beth is a common girl, like many common girls. She's being loved by everyone and being hate by some people, too. Amanda is a high school girl with even lower average skills. We have to admit not everyone's smart and not everyone have to be good. So, Amanda gets into a genk, so tho she's stupid, she is saved, not being in bully around the school. She's one of the bully. But, that's not her. Whenever her bad friends are leaving her alone, she's trying to be friend with the bullied ones. She's helping the victims like in ninja ways. As I told you before, she's being loved by everyone, too, right? Amanda is helping them with spreading good things about them rather than against her own friends when the bullying's around. She's doing that for win-win solution and seriously, no ones really feel bad about it. Everyone needs her, but inside of Amanda, she thinks herself as a coward. who thinks
Do you know why it's hard to say goodbye? Because we afraid if our memories might not be able to remember them, rightly. The fact is, goodbye means good. No matter how hard.
~Aurora Esterlia

A Day for Forever


The cold, dark streets of the night made Dafire very eager to spend the coins she got today to buy drinks at the bar. Then she continued walking and saw homeless children who tried to warm themselves in the fires they made themselves. Dafire can't do anything for them. Dafire has only ever experienced life on the streets like them. Dafire only then danced in front of them and for some reason the children started to wake up and followed her to dance. They continued to dance around the fire. Warm fire and moves made the children happy and their smiles brought Dafire to laugh in the middle of the dance. 

Dafire brought the children to where she lived. Dafire lives wherever she wants. Tonight, Dafire took the children to the monastery she had just passed. Dafire asked them not to speak and they entered the chapel. Dafire made them comfortable by sleeping on the floor near the altar. Dafire could not sleep, she only stared at the altar with candles that lived between the statues. Then, she hummed. Then, Dafire assured that all the children had fallen asleep. Then, she left and came out of the monastery. Dafire always hopes that a place where everyone comes to find peace can help children without a home. 
Dafire then went back alone on the damp, dark road. The night was fast and she already felt the morning coming. Dafire just kept going and she felt safe. She knew where she had to go. She traveled the hill behind the monastery, the place where she had to find that morning to come. When she reached the top of the hill, Dafire could see inside the Royal City. Even though she lives alone, she never remembers having a family, father or mother. Dafire also never left the royal gate. That's what makes Dafire always happy to see the morning sun from the hill. Dafire also likes to see when in the morning the gates of the city open and see people out there enter the kingdom. 
Dafire began to get sleepy, when she saw the sun rises behind her and illuminate the city gate. When the gate opened, she began to see several people enter. Dafire then saw the monsters entering. Dark Creatures. Since Princess Manra married the Aegon Beings, these creatures have lived with humans. Dafire grows in a mixed society. Dafire cannot see who is indeed human, who is half-creature, and who is truly a creature. Sometimes, Dafire prefers to be friends with Dark creatures that never change, pretending to be human. Dafire is always happy to see with their form and the exotic colors they have. 
Dafire then stopped looking, she knew there was nothing she could do but sleep in the meadow. Dafire immediately threw herself to the ground and with the sun rising above her, Dafire fell asleep. 

Dafire woke up when someone woke her up. A young man. He brought a dark horse. "I saw you lying on a hill." 
"Yes?" 
"Since I entered the city gate this morning." 
"Can you see me here from the the city gate?" 
"Yes, one of my skills." 
"Then you go straight up this hill?" 
"Yes, I see you like a sudden fall, I thought you why, apparently ... did you just sleep?" 
"Yes, I fell asleep." 
"I also heard you snore." 
"Alright, what's your name?" 
"Just, Nomad." 
"Alright, Nomad." 
"Am I really bothering you?" 
"Yes, I'd prefer if you let me sleep longer, Nomad?" 
"Okay." 
Dafire didn't really see the wandering face, but in the end she couldn't fall asleep again. 
"Hey, Nomad!" 
"Yes?" 
"Did you have breakfast?" 

Dafire and the Nomad walked down together into the city. Dafire from a distance could see the monastery driving street children from the chapel. Somehow it made her laugh alone. 
"What are you laughing at?" 
"Nothing. Nothing." 
"Are you laughing because I thought you were aslept, why?" 
"Yes, yes, that too. It doesn't matter that I'm laughing, but it's very strange." 
"Don't blame me for having the ability to look far." 
"Do you, Nomad, always work to save someone?" 
"Oh, yes, it seems." 
"Can you see from a distance that I'm someone who needs to be saved?" 
"I never stop saving people. That's my wish." 
"That's ... a good principle of life, Nomad." 
"Yes." 
"Is it because you did something bad before?" 
"Not really." 
"Really? You don't need to lie. My life has not been that difficult to find out whether someone has done something bad or not." 
"Do you work as a prostitute?" 
"Whoa. No. I'm the best person on this street."
"Is it true?"
Dafire knew what the Nomad was doing, he repeated the word she had just said. "You're quite interesting and funny. Don't you mind if, we walk but I ride on your horse?"
The Nomad began to smile. "I'm only going to do this because I want to apologize for disturbing your sleep." He said.
"I may? You know, my friends will be very happy if they see this."
"Is it true?"
The Nomad immediately raised Dafire on his horse with ease. She is so light-weight.
"You really believe me, the person you suddenly chose first for you to talk to ride your horse?"
"Do you like it?"
"Yes. I don't know what I'm asking for. I can't drive it either."
The Nomad then immediately pulled his horse to walk. "Does everything look beautiful up there?"
"On the hill?"
"Yes, do you always sleep there?"
"Not really. Can I ask if you often sleep while riding your horse?"
"Yes."
"How to?" Dafire tried to close her eyes, "If you sleep like this and shake like this, won't you fall?"
"Because I'm not really asleep?"
"I will definitely lean back like this," Dafire laid her body on the horse's head, "How can you sleep like this and keep going, does your horse know where he should walk if you sleep?"
"Yes, I did that last night and he brought me here. You do know it’s he?"
"Of course I know. I can see it’s he. And the first thing you do is climb the hill and allow a woman he just met to ride his horse."
Dafire and the Nomad reached the crossroads, in the middle there was a fountain. The horse immediately came and drank from the fountain. The Nomad immediately helped her down.
"Your horse is really thirsty. Thank you for the ride."
"Where are your friends?"
"You know this is our time to sleep. We are not accustomed to have breakfast and so on who need spend money."
"Are you a pickpocket?"
"Pickpocket on the streets? You are really bad at opening new topics with women. You have hurt me twice, now."
"I'm sorry. I really like to speak as it is."
"I forgive you if you pay for my breakfast. I know a nice place here."

Dafire immediately walked on and the Nomad followed. Dafire immediately entered into one of the restaurants and many people there. Drink and eat. Dafire immediately took an empty seat near the window. A servant came.
"Ligia! Are you still a servant here?"
"Yes, I continue to work with enough wages to live."
"Good, good."
"Do you want to eat for free?"
"No, Ligi. Of course! I bring lots of coins." Dafire immediately took out the coins in her pocket on the table. Dafire looked at the Nomad, "Can you give me and my friend here with this many coins?"
"You don't need to spend everything you have, Da ..."
"What can you give me and my friend?" She shouted louder to be look like a bossy. That makes the Nomad really smile.
"Hmm ... everything you want five times, even."
"Yes, I always want roast beef bread with fresh milk. But, I want you to bring everything there this morning. You know I did this for my new friend here too. He just arrived and doesn't know anyone yet. Do you not want to get acquainted?"
Ligia immediately greeted the Nomad. Then, Dafire heard the Nomad say his name, "Altheo."
"Ligia is a young man who is very kind to me and my friends. Which means, you, Ligia, will also be kind to you, Altheo." Dafire said his name.
"Yes, thank you, Ligia." said Altheo.
Ligia left immediately with Dafire's coins. The people in the bar immediately cheered with what Dafire paid this morning.
"Thank you for paying my breakfast." said Altheo.
"Ligia, I really love him. I am very happy to see him work. I don't want to be labeled as a friend who is in debt."
"I'll pay you back." Said Altheo.
"There is no need. You know, I bought you food this morning, whereas last night, you know that when we passed by the Monastery, there were street children who were driven out of the Monastery, I took them last night and slept there. I laughed at them being kicked out. You know, I could have bought them all food last night. "
"Oh, yes."
"I'm hard to understand about coins. Can we talk about something else?"
"Yes, of course."
Ligia immediately brought fresh milk.
"What do you want, Altheo?" Ligia asked.
"I want to drink some rum."
"Immediately." Ligia left immediately.
Dafire immediately drank it and she was very happy to gulp it all down.
"Ligia, is he an Algeon?"
"Ligia? Yes, of course."
"Are you an Algeon?"
"No. Do I not look like a complete human to you? Wow. You consider me a prostitute, a pickpocket, and not a human. As a human being, I feel very hurt. Luckily I'm enjoying a breakfast that I haven't done in a long time." 
"Forgive me." said Altheo. 
"Do you really have money?" asked Dafire.
"Yes, of course." 
"I don't believe you. That's why I pay. No, no, you know, you know I have a lot of coins. And you know. You can smell money from afar, right? One of your skills, right?" 
Altheo laughed at that. Ligia returned and brought all the food, meat, bread, cereal and fruit. "Thank you, Ligia." Dafire immediately ate what was in front of her, "Ligia, I want to change what I want. What if that kind of money for the next five times I eat breakfast?" 
"Yes, of course. Good idea." 
"Okay. And breakfast for me and Altheo, can you?" 
"Of course. Only five days in the future." Ligia said. 
"That's good." Dafire immediately put food on Altheo's plate, "Come on, eat it." 
"Do you live in this kingdom?" 
"Yes. I am not like you wandering wherever you like. I'm just not as brave as you. Is it fun living and living here for the rest of my life, yes, of course. But, better than you, I know all the things that are on this street my whole life." 
"Don't women your age have someone who can marry you?" 
"I don't want to get married." 
"Forever alone?" 
"Are you interested in marrying me, hi, Nomad?" Dafire spoke while food was full in her mouth. Altheo just smiled. "Even if I die of old age on the streets, it is nobody's business. This kingdom has given my best." 
"Is it true?" 
"Opening the gate for Dark beings and marrying Algeon. You know, mixed blood? That's something I've always seen in all my friends. In the street life, Algeon is a terrible creature when they kill and eat humans. Sometimes I think what I should do if I am part of the Royal family and are required to marry Algeon creatures, I can't think about it but I just want to be thankful for me, but honestly, I love all creatures, Manra Kingdom wants me to love Algeon, like you, like I do now. " 
"Wow. So you think I am Algeon?" 
"Yes, I do think so. I don't know why suddenly you pick a first friend and that's me. I'm not a good person. I am trying. Don't expect too much from me." Dafire is finished with her food and drinks. "I'm done. Welcome, Altheo. Ligi! I must go!" 
"Yes!" shouted Ligia from the bar. 
The Nomad wanted to stand up immediately, but Dafire held him, "Sit down. Enjoy your first day. Enjoy your good luck meeting me." 
"May I know your name?" 
"Oh yes. Dafire, the dancer." 
Dafire left the dining area. 

She was full and very sleepy. She again saw Altheo's dark horse still near the fountain. If her friends could see Dafire riding him. But, for some reason, Dafire immediately looked across the street. 
"What did you do for breakfast with a wanderer?" 
"I used up the coins you gave me yesterday to buy breakfast for him to the next five days." Dafire immediately walked away but knew he was being followed. 
"Dafire, please stop. I've been your lover for a long time. I know you love me." 
"What should I do, Sander? Marrying you right now and having children, then stopping being a street dancer? Because I have to take care of our children and maybe work to earn money for our children so they don't live on the streets." 
Sander immediately kissed her. "Yes, if you want it. Let's get married." Sander immediately hugged Dafire very tightly. "I want to have you as fully as you would have me." Dafire has long been in love with Sander. Every hug, a touch from Sander, Dafire knew inside and out. That makes her so weak. Dafire can't stop kissing Sander. 
Last night, Sander was very happy and asked her to marry him on the street party. Dafire hopes to be together forever with Sander. But, Sander then tells of his desire to leave this kingdom and live outside. Dafire is angry with Sander. Dafire thinks of her friends. Dafire encouraged, "I don't belong to anyone. Never mind, Sander. Just marry another fisherman's daughter. Just like you, then everything will return to normal. You will have the best life and I will also live my life well. That is the love I can give you. See me all right. " 
Dafire then backed away, convincing Sander not to follow him.
Sander, a good fisherman boy. The hope is to get married and have a small family, live on the seafront and sail. Fish business is indeed very fast making people rich. But, the thing that can not be exchanged for money is life outside the city gates. Somehow Dafire was interested in Sander before, maybe because he was the most handsome and reliable fish seller selling the best fish in the morning, or maybe because Sander liked to tell things outside the city gates and at sea there. But, Dafire never dared to go outside the city gates. Or stop being a dancer. Or stop and leave his friends. 

Dafire just wants to rest. Tonight, Dafire wants to be able to enter the Royal Garden, she must rest. Dafire continued until she reached the front of the Royal Gate. Dafire then teases the bodyguard, she wants to ask about when the Royal Park will open tonight, then the guards know Dafire is the best dancer and singer. They help Dafire gets information that Dafire wants. The guards assured that Dafire could come with her friends. Dafire immediately thanked them. 
Dafire immediately ran happily and arrived at tents and a large wagon. Dafire immediately knocked on the door of the wagon. "Elura! Felo! Bard! Vivi! Taleb! They will open the gates of the Royal Park tonight!" Dafire's voice was so loud that there was a noise inside the wagon, then the door of the wagon opened, Taleb, with long black hair with a beard too, looked so very sleepy. 
"Dafir, please! Why didn't you come home last night?" 
"I ... I danced all night." She lied.
"Oh yeah? Did you get a coin?" 
"Oh, yes, not really." 
"Dafir, please help! It's still morning. Come on, come in and rest." 
Dafire immediately kissed Taleb's cheeks. The wagon was long enough into it, but narrow enough for six people to sleep in it. Dafire immediately went to Vivi who was sleeping next to Felo. 
"Dafir, why are you home late?" Vivi asked immediately embracing the lying Dafire beside her. 
"I'm going to the hill, Vivi,” she whispered, “I planned to sleep there, but a Nomad disturbs my sleep." 
"Oh, yes?" Vivi stroked Dafire's head, "Yes, that's it, now you're back at home. Sleep. We're sleepy."
 "Yes, yes." Dafire is very happy with her friends. 
Indeed morning is their time to sleep. Felo and Bard are traveling musicians. Vivi and Elura are their lovers, they used to be prostitutes, but now they prefer to be reliable pickpockets for drunk people. Meanwhile, Taleb is a theater player. Taleb likes poetry. Dafire and her five friends promised they would never come out of the royal gate. In the midst of human life together with the creatures of darkness, the six friends are fully a flock of humans who are trying to protect one another. 
Life in the kingdom is the best compared to out there. Dafire holds that principle to this day. However much she loved Sander, the Fisherman. Sander and Dafire met in the market. Sander said many things about the beauty of the high seas. Sander showed a lot of fresh fish that he caught. Dafire only bought one fish and Sander fell in love at first sight. Sander then every evening before he left for the sea, accompanied Dafire to prepare a new dance or just provide dinner. Sander never wanted more because he knew what Dafire wanted. Shee wants to be with her friends. Dafire has no one else in her life besides hernfriends. Sander stood in front of the tents and the wagon. 
Sander really wants Dafire to marry him. Sander imagined himself with Dafire having two daughters and together enjoying life on the seafront. Dafire would always welcome him home and they both would enjoy napping and Dafire would always be by his side. Sander wants Dafire even if Dafire doesn't want it. The money he gave last night was how much Sander cared about Dafire who only cared about her friends. 
"I have enough coins, Dafire. I will support your friends if that's what you want." 
Sander realized that Dafire's friends could not be exchanged for anything. Sander then walks away from Dafire, knowing that Dafire is fine resting with her friends. Sander walked the city streets and saw the Nomad walking with his horse. The two looked at each other, but Sander didn't greet him. Neither the Nomad. The Nomad who sat in the window saw Dafire kissing Sander. 
Ligia tells who Sander is before he left the dining place. Ligia said, "The Fishermen are not fully human. Sometimes, or maybe there are more and more of them," 
"is Ulra." Altheo knows.

Altheo afterward with his dark horse was standing in front of the Royal gate and at exactly five in the afternoon, the door opened. Many city residents flocked in. 
From a distance, a large wagon owned by Dafire and her friends also walked in. They had dressed up neatly and beautifully for the show they had prepared. Dafire looked back.
"Do you think of Sander?" asked Elura, who was braiding Vivi's hair.
"Yes, he must be sailing to catch fish in the sea there."
"You are truly in love." Vivi smile. He held Dafire's hand and felt different. Vivi immediately hugged Dafire.
"Vivi! You're ruining your own hair braid." Exclaimed Elura.
"Sorry Sorry."
Felo and Bard continue to pull the wagon. While Taleb pushed from behind.

The opening of the Kingdom Park is a time where citizens can freely enter and give performances in the kingdom. If lucky, they will meet the royal family and say hello.
The door to the Royal Garden only opened short time and it closed again. Tonight, Dafire and her friends have the opportunity to enter. They have prepared the show. Royal servants shouted to start being separated. Those who want to convey a message and those who want to do a show.
Dafire and her friends immediately left their wagon near the gate and walked in again. As Dafire walked, she saw the dark horse also left behind. Dafire believes it belongs to Altheo. They walked quite a distance and made Dafire rather tired. As if, something heavy on her shoulder.
“Are you alright?” asked Taleb.
“I am fine.” She smiled.
Once again, Vivi holds Dafire hand, “Do you think we need to go back, you seem not look well.”
“Oh, Vivi! We’ve prepared for this show. Come on!”
So, the walked again until they were in the middle of the royal garden.



Dafire saw the moon shining perfectly that night. She knew that on a perfect night like this Algeon's creatures were in the safest position. But Dafire always feels something bad. Vivi feels it too. Dafire said she was fine, just tired.
Various attractions began to be carried out by the citizens of the Kingdom of Manra. However, there are those who choose to just immediately say a message to the Guardians of the Kingdom Park. It was quite long and it was Dafire and her friends' turn.
Nobody does not know Dafire and her friends. Dafire immediately danced along with Vivi and Elura. Felo and Bard play string and flute music. Then Taleb sang. Everyone was happy to hear that. Including Altheo. Altheo was in the line to leave message for the Royal family to the Guardians of the Kingdom Park.
For some reason, his views could not be separated from Dafire when he saw her on the stage performance in the middle of Kingdom Park. Altheo did not realize that he continued to follow the line without looking forward. Then, he accidentally crashed into Algeon in front of him. Algeon was so big that Altheo was raised and thrown far away. That's quite surprising. The guards immediately came. Algeon was captured and appeased and Algeon pointed to Altheo. Altheo hid himself back in the crowd. 
On stage, Taleb began to come to Dafire who was between Vivi and Elura. Both of them began to spin and Dafire began to circle the Taleb as the Taleb continued to sing. Altheo in the middle of the crowd fell silent again where he stood. Altheo began to look only at Dafire on the stage and how everything around him went so slowly. His ability to see everything as he wanted, from the first time he entered the Kingdom of Manra was only Dafire.

Then, when the Dafire dance starts faster and faster, following the music played by Felo and Bard, Taleb screams more and more, until the nuances become more tense, then everything stops and falls. Only Dafire stood and stopped dancing. She looked up at the sky.

Dafire then began singing.

Altheo saw all that and heard Dafire singing.

A song that Altheo could not believe he could hear it tonight.

Dafire sings a song of long-forgotten language.

Royal language of Ulra.

Altheo quickly ran towards the stage.


The language of the Ulra Kingdom is the most beautiful language. The language of the Ulra Kingdom is forgotten since the Kingdom of Manra has ruled. For too long, maybe no one knows this language. Only those who know will certainly react. Those who are very knowledgeable, educated. How could Dafire, a dancer on the street during her lifetime, speak Ulra's forgotten language? How did Dafire dare to do it in the Kingdom Park? 
Dafire continued to sing until the lyrics were finished and she shouted. Dafire looked at all the people watching. Dafire then looked at Altheo who ran towards him. All residents cheered applauding. Dafire looked at her friends and they were amazed. Everyone cheered for Dafire and all went back to dancing and playing music.

"Dafire! Dafire!" A voice called Dafire. Dafire while dancing, she watched around.

"Dafire!" The sound is louder. Then, Dafire stopped dancing. When his friends were still singing and dancing, Dafire somehow looked towards the dark royal building. Dafire for some reason then immediately faced the audience and Altheo was in front of the stage.
"Altheo!", Dafire smiled broadly and immediately pulled Altheo to go onstage.
"Wait, wait, I'm not ..." But those around Altheo immediately helped Dafire raise Altheo. Altheo arrived on stage. Accidentally almost fell, Dafire immediately grabbed him but Altheo immediately grabbed Dafire's body that almost fell.
Everyone cheered.
Finally, Altheo stood on the stage. Dafire began to invite Vivi and Elura to dance around Altheo. When others sang and played music, Altheo tried to tell.
"Dafire, what did you just sing ..."
"Why? Dancing, come on!"
"No, that's the song ..."
Dafire then pairs with Vivi, and Altheo is pulled by Elura.
"Hi handsome." Teased Elura.
"Oh, hi, can we," Altheo immediately pulled Vivi from Dafire and exchanged. Dafire and Altheo are now paired on stage.
"You really followed me, right?"
"No. It's just a coincidence."
"Dance."
Dafire continued to circle and tease Altheo because Altheo did not dance at all, he just kept spinning around where Dafire looked at him. However, Dafire did not stop and she chose to leave Altheo. Seeing that, Altheo quickly grabbed Dafire's hand and pulled back close to him. Quickly, Altheo changed his movements and began to play his hands and feet along with the Dafire dance. As if Altheo was guiding the Dafire movement.
Everyone watching and amazed.
Dafire's friends also enlivened the stage. Cheers and happiness in the meantime began to penetrate the walls of the kingdom. The empty royal halls echoed the cry from outside the royal garden. However, simultaneously, royal knights such as marching out of their hiding and headed for the royal garden.
In the middle of the crowd that is on the stage by Dafire and her friends. Altheo continued to dance and looked at Dafire's smiling face at him. Dafire herself only wants to dance and feels very happy and impressed with Altheo, the Nomad continues to surprise her even when a day is not over. Then, the music is finished. Altheo and Dafire finished their dance.
Dafire then shouted, "Long live the Kingdom of Manra! Happiness for all beings in the Universe!"
And all the residents cheered again.
The royal knights began to come out of the royal halls. Altheo can see from a distance and assume they want to capture Dafire. Dafire tried to avert her eyes because her face was turning red.
"Dafire," Altheo instead returned Dafire's gaze, "We must go."
"What?"
"We must get off the stage immediately." Altheo pulled Dafire's hand. Dafire immediately pulled her hand away.
"What are you doing?" asked Dafire.
"We have to get out of here right away. It's about the song you just sang!"
"Song?" Dafire looked at trying to remember, "The song I sang, you know?"
"Yes. Of course I know."
Dafire realized, "You're the only one who knows."
"Quickly we must hide. They will catch you!"
"Who?"
Taleb came to the two of them, "What's wrong, Dafir, do you know him?"
Dafire did not answer and seemed pensive.
"Dafir!"
"Listen to me, we must get the hell out of here!" Altheo said to the Taleb.
"What? Who are you?"
“There's no time anymore!"
Then Dafire moved. She just trusts him, "Taleb, take this person out right now. You guys too."
"What do you mean?"
"All!" Said Dafire to her friends, "Go back to the wagon and spread!"
Without thinking, everyone immediately jumped off the stage and mingled with the residents.

The event continues. Everyone ran in the opposite direction. Dafire and Taleb ran along with Altheo to follow. They crossed a series of lines who wanted to give a message to the royal family. But ended with Altheo meeting again with Algeon who had thrown him. Algeon wanted to catch Altheo but instead Dafire was caught.
Taleb and Altheo were shocked.
Algeon was confused, but Dafire was like trying to be silent in Algeon's grip. However, just when Altheo wanted to take out his sword, the knights had come to the Algeon and surrounded him. Taleb immediately pulled Altheo to keep running. Altheo is not afraid. He broke free and immediately pushed the people in front of him so that he reached Algeon.
Unfortunately, in front of everyone, the knights did not hesitate to stab the big Algeon. Something happened to Algeon, he cried out in fear and in the middle of his scream, Algeon turned into jet black smoke. Slowly Dafire who was above the high air from the bottom of the ground, the hand that held it earlier turned into smoke and Dafire immediately fell down.
"Dafire!" All his friends saw it from a distance, unable to hold back the sound.
However, suddenly not until Dafire's body reached the ground, Dafire floated. Dafire was seen unconscious and she floated. All residents saw it became frightened. The knights surrounded the floating Dafire. Then, the knights pushed back the people and people flocked out towards the gate of the royal garden. 
Altheo tried to reach Dafire, but who knows where it came from, something struck Altheo stubbornly from behind, and he fell to the ground and his eyes darkened. The last thing he saw, his gaze from the dark hallway of the kingdom, walked out of a figure in white dress and came to Dafire who was floating in the air, at the same time he felt his body being pulled farther and farther away from that view, and he collapsed.

Altheo woke up and he immediately sat down from where he lay. Altheo is in the wagon. Altheo also felt dizzy in his head and he began to try to get out. When he came out, he saw the fireplace and all of Dafire's friends, including Ligia.
"Are you awake, Nomad?" said Taleb.
Altheo did not answer. Altheo looked around. He realized his dark horse was not with them.
"Where did you put my horse?"
All do not know what Altheo meant. Ligia immediately approached Altheo, "Calm down, they are friends who were trying to save you."
"Save me?" Altheo sat down near the fireplace, "You almost broke my head."
"I'm sorry, but my musical instrument has become damaged." Bard said. But Elura calms him down.
"We should not leave Dafir." Said Felo, "Do you know that, Vivi?"
"I..."
Altheo only listens. He did not understand.
"I just watched, but I don't know what really happened. When Elura was braiding my hair, I got a vision of someone shouting the name Dafir then Dafir followed the voice and she told us to leave, then darkness covered her. Just like when Algeon changed into black smoke, then in my vision Dafir shouted away. " Vivi cried, "That's why when Dafir asked us to spread, I had no doubt ... just run."
"Never mind," Felo immediately hugged his lover.
"Vivi can see people's future. An advantage of a pure human being, I think." Ligia said.
"Then who are you?" Taleb asked, "Why do you know Dafir?"
"I have explained, right?" Ligia replied, "He is a Nomad, and acquainted with Dafire."
"Are you an Algeon creature?" Bard asked.
Altheo did not answer what Bard asked, "I will go free Dafire." Altheo immediately walked toward the tent.
Ligia followed and Altheo knew that her sword and robe were there.
"How did he know his belongings were there?" Taleb asks about his surroundings because he put them there.

Altheo and Ligia immediately returned out and Altheo without saying goodbye immediately walked. Ligia was confused but he only left Dafire's friends.
"I'm accompanying you."
"Have you ever entered the kingdom palace?"
"No, but I'm Algeon. At least, I can get to know my fellow Algeons in the kingdom. I also want to save Dafire. She is the most important person in my life."
"Is that true?"
Both of them continued walking through the city alleys. Ligia had never actually entered the kingdom palace before, but Ligia was surprised to see that Altheo would definitely know which way he should walk.
"Wait, aren't we supposed to head to the royal gate?" Ligia asked.
"You're not completely innocent, are you?" Altheo answered while continuing to walk along the riverbank and bridge. Then they walked to the middle of the bridge. The bridge faces right and flows into the kingdom palace.
"Shall we dive into the river?" Ligia asked.
"Can you swim?" asked Altheo.
"Eh, no? I'm a half-human Algeon. I still breathe with my lungs."
"Wait here until we return." said Altheo.
Then, Altheo quickly jumped into the river. For a moment, the sound of splashing water, then Ligia immediately looked at the dark and flowing river water.
"Altheo ..?" but there was no sound or visible figure that came out of the river water. Ligia was on the bridge and confused because it was late at night but he also wanted to stay on the bridge until Altheo returned.

In the water, Altheo swam against the current. Altheo swam quickly beyond normal human abilities, and it seemed he knew how to dive and go with the flow of water. Then, in the royal garden, which was already deserted, the lake that carried the river's water was calm. Suddenly, Altheo came out of the water with a deep breath, he choked and coughed, he immediately climbed to the edge of the lake crept.

Altheo then went into the halls of the kingdom. Altheo is an expert at hiding behind shadows. The royal knights who passed by did not realize that Altheo was. Altheo can then use his eyes to pay attention to the direction of the dungeon. And while in the dungeon, there were a lot of prisoners there. Algeon, human, or other. When Altheo passed, they were so dirty that only their spies were staring at Altheo glowing in the moonlight outside. In the dungeon there is absolutely no light and feels cold tense. Altheo did not see Dafire there and he came out of there. The prisoners immediately spoke and shouted saying that if someone came, someone came. The royal knights realized there was an intruder in the kingdom that night. Altheo also increasingly must be careful and hiding. Altheo doesn't know where to start. He saw everything dark. Altheo began to close his eyes. He recalled Dafire's face.

The morning that came behind the Royal gate woke him when he was on his black horse. Then, the gate opened and he rode his horse inside. As he walked, the sun shone from behind the hill and seen the sun rising from behind the high roof of the church. Then, he saw a woman who looked at him on the hill. As if the woman looked at him and for some reason for a moment the woman's figure quickly disappeared.

Altheo opened his eyes and stared at the windows and terraces of the royal castle. He found a large terrace, and he began to look for ways to climb the walls of the kingdom to arrive at the terrace. He arrived and stood. He saw that the hall was quiet and not guarded. His memory returned to Dafire.

The cool breeze he enjoyed when he chose not to first enter the city but up the hill. As he climbed the hill, he saw the monks and nuns had just entered the chapel. Then Altheo just continued walking with his black horse up the hill. As he climbed the hill, he realized the hill could clearly see the city gate. And, at the same time Altheo looked at the shadows in the grass, and a woman was sleeping. Altheo came and the snoring sound of the woman he saw. A face so peaceful with ragged clothes, but a radiant face and dark skin color that may be sunburned for so long. And, when she woke up, the woman's gaze was not afraid at all. The look on the face that gives peace, or home.

Altheo immediately entered the halls. Altheo seemed to know where he had to go. Where did they bring Dafire. And, he could feel, because for a full day he was with her, her presence could be felt by Altheo skin despite the thick and cold dead stone walls. Then, Altheo arrived at the front of the large room. Altheo hiding in the shadows of darkness. From a distance he saw the royal throne. Right in front of the royal throne, Dafire stood and before him stood King Algeon, Queen Manra, and the Royal Princess with the Sword of Glass.
Glass Sword, is the reason for Altheo to the Kingdom of Manra.
The Glass Sword that the Royal Princess of Manra possesses is the only sword that cannot break or crack. The Glass Sword that was made so thick but light like a witch's wooden stick. The Glass Sword is so sharp because it is never blunt. The Glass Sword lives like a creature. The Glass Sword was engraved with a spell that made the Glass Sword possess strength. The glass sword will know if someone is fit to be cut or not.
"You know the story about the Glass Sword?" asked the Royal Princess to Dafire.
"I don't know, princess." Dafire's voice was hoarse.
"If I aim at something, it will emit light and shine to reveal the true creature." The Royal Princess bravely pointed the Glass Sword at the King, the Glass Sword immediately turned black. "My King is an Algeon. My father." Then, she pointed the Glass Sword at the Queen, and the Glass Sword turned back to normal. The Royal Princess quickly returned to Dafire, "And you! You sing a song that is forbidden to the Kingdom of Manra, you sing it in front of the citizens of Manra, and in the Kingdom! Are you an Ulra?"
"No, Princess."
The Royal Princess said: "Glass Sword, declare your power!" she said in front of the King and Queen.


Altheo could hear Dafire's heartbeat beats so strong. Altheo felt the same heartbeat when Dafire danced with him on stage last night. The whole picture of a face that was so close and still fresh in his memory made him feel even more that he could not describe. Something is overflowing.
The Glass Sword didn't react at all. The Royal Princess once again shouted, "Glass Sword, declare you’re power to Dafire!"
The Glass Sword didn't react.
"Forgive me, Princess." Dafire trembled to the floor and cried below.
"This Glass Sword doesn't react, and you dare to beg for mercy?"

The Royal Princess with her two hands raised the Glass Sword and immediately dropped it right into the piercing Dafire from above.
Out of nowhere, Altheo and his black sword held the Glass Sword. The Glass Sword was blocked by Altheo's Three-Edged Black Sword. Even the Black Sword was still sheathed.
The Royal Princess was immediately frightened to see Altheo's face. Altheo immediately easily pushed the Royal Princess until she fell, and Altheo easily withdrew and took the Glass Sword.
Dafire who fell down immediately lifted up. Dafire was surprised, "Altheo?"
Altheo raised Dafire to his feet and gave the Glass Sword to Dafire, "Help me hold it. We will get out of here."
"Intruder!" Shouted the King and from the darkness and walls, black smoke came out, the Sleeping Soldiers immediately woke up and showed themselves.
Altheo immediately pushed Dafire to stand behind him, when the Algeons began to approach them from various directions. And the Algeons immediately attacked. Altheo quickly killed them one by one. With his Black Sword, a sword still in its sheath, Altheo slashed all the Algeons quickly. They turn back to be black smoke. 
Dafire trembled as he continued to hold the Glass Sword. And, just when Altheo and the Algeons fought, Dafire with the Glass Sword confronted the Royal Princess. The Royal Princess without thinking, immediately used her magic to attack Dafire, while Altheo did not see.
Dafire, who saw the Royal Princess's magic, would react to covering her face with the Glass Sword. Then, the Glass Sword suddenly caught fire and tongues of fire blazed. The tongues of fire absorbed the Royal Princess's magic. Dafire who felt warmth and light immediately opened her eyes and saw her hands were not burning while holding the Glass Sword that was burning hot fire. Then, Dafire saw a spell shining beneath the tongues of fire.
Dafire can read it. The Royal Princess's magic continued to fire towards Dafire and Dafire immediately held the Glass Sword with both hands. This time, Dafire was chanting the mantra, in the Ulra language. The Princess was scared and hugged the Queen, they hid behind the King.
Altheo saw that was surprised because he never knew before. The King shouted the Algeons to attack Dafire, and they switched from Altheo.
Dafire continued walking and uttered the Ulra language written on the glowing Glass Sword. The Algeons immediately attacked Dafire but, flames on the sword immediately attacked the approaching Algeon. They all burned, not turned back to black smoke but even the fire continued to burn until only the bones remained.
Altheo knew that Dafire would attack the King.
"Dafire! No!" Altheo shouted.
Dafire did not hear and the fire continued to burn the Glass Sword. The Glass Sword faced the King and the fire turned jet black. Blazing black red.


Dafire looked at the King and while speaking Ulra, Dafire was seen crying and she lowered the sword. A moment later the Glass Sword while turning fiery again glowed. In front of the King, Dafire just cried. She is unable to kill. However, without thinking, the King's hand pounced on Dafire's chest and took her heart.
"Dafire!" Altheo immediately approached the King and was about to slash him, but the King's other hand choked Altheo's neck.
Dafire lifeless in an instant. Dafire's body immediately fell. Altheo also felt a very strong pressure on his neck and he was increasingly short of breath. The King's eyes no longer looked at Dafire but at Altheo. For a moment the King's face was so terrible. However, he suddenly relaxed his hand and let go of Altheo.
Altheo fell down. The King immediately came to him. However, before Altheo could be ready on his state to slash the King, the fire on the Glass Sword burned Dafire's body. At the same time the King's hand which was holding Dafire's heart burned. The King's hand is burning.
The Queen shouted.
Altheo saw Dafire's body burning with glowing white fire. He knew the fire would burn to the bones. It consumes both body and soul. And the King will be burned by that fire.
Altheo saw the figure of the Queen shouting, "No! Don't! Help!" Fear of seeing the King would burn. Without thinking, Altheo removed his black sword from its scabbard and reveals a long, one-eyed pointed sword, worthy of a deep black crystal. He immediately slashed the King's hand.
The fire immediately burned the flesh of the King's hands.
And Dafire's body continues to burn.
Altheo just stood looking at Dafire’s body on fire. 

All faces and smells smelled by Altheo from Dafire, all burned by fire. It consumes both body and soul.
Until only the remaining of the Glass Sword.

The fire entered the sword of glass. There was nothing left from Dafire. Not even the ashes. There are only bones that come from the hand of the King. The King looked at Altheo and Altheo could only take his one immediately second run to get the Glass Sword. He then jumped from the window.
The Royal Princess immediately shouted, "Intruder! Intruder! Knights, capture her!" The Royal Princess immediately went to the window and ordered all the royal knights to catch and arrest him.
"That's enough, Hana." Said the King.
The Royal Princess immediately turned around, "He took my Glass Sword, Father!"
"And He saved me from the fire of your sword!"
The Royal Princess heard the King snapping in shock. "They are Ulra's spies! And Father chose to just let them go? Blame me for trying to do my best as Princess Royal Manra?" The Princess cried and she ran off.
The King only fell in the arms of the Queen who seemed to be still beaten by the lost King's hand.
"It's okay, my Queen. An Algeon's hand will only grow back." said the king. "Yet, that boy." the King only looked towards the window where Altheo last ran and jumped out.

Out there, Altheo while be chased by knights, he cried while running holding the Glass Sword he was supposed to get and had killed Dafire, the Dancer, he failed to save her.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waking

Henry and Aurora: Alternate Life

In Backstage