One Last Time

an idea: you are a bulletproof girl. Amanda Beth is a common girl, like many common girls. She's being loved by everyone and being hate by some people, too. Amanda is a high school girl with even lower average skills. We have to admit not everyone's smart and not everyone have to be good. So, Amanda gets into a genk, so tho she's stupid, she is saved, not being in bully around the school. She's one of the bully. But, that's not her. Whenever her bad friends are leaving her alone, she's trying to be friend with the bullied ones. She's helping the victims like in ninja ways. As I told you before, she's being loved by everyone, too, right? Amanda is helping them with spreading good things about them rather than against her own friends when the bullying's around. She's doing that for win-win solution and seriously, no ones really feel bad about it. Everyone needs her, but inside of Amanda, she thinks herself as a coward. who thinks
Do you know why it's hard to say goodbye? Because we afraid if our memories might not be able to remember them, rightly. The fact is, goodbye means good. No matter how hard.
~Aurora Esterlia

Room 534

Room is a place as a stage where I am coming to the area of cottage and there they are, scattered randomm of many.  I followed the steps of the path and somehow ended up inside the Room 534. 

What is Room 534?

A room that only belong to they belong to mine. 
He is not Ben. He's there like a devil. The one who given wrong direction with simple tricks. I like him. The idea of him pretending to try get to know me. It's thrilling. Yet, I know he's a stranger. The stranger I never will to meet in real world. The one I would never encounter. He made me to fill I was going to come with him. I had no thought about it first, yet I never really take time to think about such thing. 

He wondered if I can help him. The way he want to get help. Of course, it's the only think I can do. To help the way I can. Yet, it ended up as, "It's like the forest had me to enter. That's what feels like." I looked at him as he with his black hair a mess and simple shirt and jeans with single bag that made him to be more a traveler or a once soldier. Things from any kind american movies. 

I am just not going with him on the way of this place, as, "I have been waiting for my fiance to come."
"A fiance as a real fiance, that makes me one step losing behind," He said, "But, I really like talk to you as if we're soulmates. Yet, we just can't remember when we were and where to find one another until today."
"Or, tonight. Things here feel night evening every day." I look around. 
"Yes, it is."
"Or possibly only with you things going black, dark, which put me more comfort as you're here only for the mystery and romance."
"That's what I am looking from you if you interest." He smiled.
"Maybe, but I'm taken."
"A girl like you shouldn't be taken."
"Because I no deserve any man or something you want to tell more to grab me, I am alright."
"Something wicked in my head, if I keep going, you're going to fall far to me. And, probably, you're going to invite me to your place and let me stay there."
"I would. But, seems like you see there, people have been waiting for me."

We found the place I am going have all my sisters, cousins, aunts, and my mother.

"Today's really not my luck." He said.
"Nothing in my world are lucks. Blessings, indeed. But, even if I see you, now, as someone's interesting, I would take it as a chance," I look at him again, "My little chance I will take and bet my life span with."
He smiled. He look to the sky, "I wish the night is belong to us. I know you're someone that won't say no...for someone like me. A chance will you take."
I agreed. Then, he keeps going without saying goodbye. As I starting to climb the path to the cottage. 

I hope I not meet him again. I wonder what to do but as I keep coming to close to my family things getting more clear in my head. The way I realized this cottage was meant for the runaway. They're not my family. They're also strangers that brought me here.

"In case you wonder, you picked this place so you can be with him!"
"I am really suggest you can cancel everything. It's the whole scary things you've facing, how the world is trying to make you every day in sadness. Isn't that mean, I am saying that's really mean."
"But, here we are in this place where only they belong to you. You are here so you see there are the world that only you are belong to and we're invited. So, we're here only to be for you."
"And, we're going to be ready for your happiness."

"Who's my happiness, I can't see."
"You'll see. He's waiting for you."

And they're leaving me inside the cottage. This wood cottage room. They're all leaving from the front door. 

"Just wait here. He's coming for you."

I am not scared to be left alone, I always be alone and that makes me never really feel to be with someone, waited for someone. Who come and really loves me. Like, now. 

And, it's Gala.
"You came." I hugged him and so happy he came.
"I am happy for you two. We are coming here for you."
"Oh, I am really happy. Truly happy. Please, sit here with me."
"I have not much time, but I only want to say I am with you on this one. You deserve to follow your heart. This place is the right thing. You belong to here. I always be your back. I brought you, this. This as gift, thing that you really like."
"What is it, tell me." We both sit on the side of bed. 
"A photo album. My childhood."
"You brought them here."
"Yes, they are part of me and I want them to share with you."
He held the album and I just looking at it happily, "I am really happy to see you happy, Gala."
"I am, too." He said, "I know... I know we're here, because this is your world. It's something that I will belong here no matter what. But, you're going to leave me here, and out there, I won't know if you're going to be happy or not."
"I will be happy."
"A lie."
"I will always lie of happiness."
"I can't be here and can't save you out of misery."
"But you're always with me and that's eternity we can't be separated by anything even anyone. You belong to me, you'd always belong to me."
"I am scared that's not enough."
For the first time, I touched his hands, "I would always wonder how your skin still hurt? You know, in here, no matter how we can touch one another, I will never know the truth about your skin hurt. It's never enough, Gala."
"And another one will be out there and you will allow him to touch you and... feel you?"
"And you would feel them, too, because you're in me."
"I can feel your hurt, distress, and pain, yet I couldn't help you there."
"But, when I am happy, here, let me remind you, I am here happy with you, I can feel. You can feel them, too, right?" I smiled to him, "I love you and you feel that, too, right? What do you think of that feeling?"
"That... that's real." 
"Yes. And, so, we're here, we all, they and whoever in here, they with me, and you also with me, we share the same thing. Everything that I feel that you feel is real. And, in here, that makes you are real for me. Only me. That is... enough to me."
"Unless you really come to me. Out there. That's how you feel right now, when you said that. You feel it's impossible."
"And I met you here, here, everything can be possible."
"But, unless you meet me in out there, the happiness that you'd feel will be extraordinary overwhelming, I want you to feel that way, now and always."
"I can not. Can not anymore."
"I am feeling you're going to meet me." He smiled, "You're going to meet him and when you both meet, I'd be here see you and feel you, just the way I can capture the moments on this photo album. You see? You already know and you've seen it. Here, with me."
"With you." I say it, well.
"With you." He said, too. "He's coming for you, now. I have to go."
I close my eyes for moment, "I feel him, too. Who is it?"
"The man you truly love. He's been here long before me."
"I always see him with so many faces, yet... the man with the red rose on the fire house?"
"It's him." He smiled at me, "Gala. What did you just do?"
"What did I do, you are really happy."
"Am I?"
"You are! I feel you,  right now."
"My King." I hug him again. "I love you, so much, Gala, I want you to know, before you go, again. Even if you feel that." 
"That's alright, by you say them you even more happier." 
We both leave the seating, " I leave from the back door, so it won't scrap the surprise. His."
He giggled while he bring his photo album with him. "I know what you think, too, and yes, I'm gonna keep all best memories you've been here with us, here."
"Thank you, Gala."

He left. 

I knew that back door. I knew this place, I've been here before. This memory they can only use them so they can keep live. While maybe it's once or twice I visited but they make sure I'd follow them. To finally... to finally see him, again. 

He's coming in from front door. 
It's our little cottage. 
He brought me a bouquet of flowers.
I don't remember what those flowers. 
I only remember his arms so wide while hugging me and he kissed me, bring me to the bed.
On this room. 534. I still don't know what's the number for. I lean on his arm as his wide shoulder hugging me. 
"I am at my safest place." I am really happy but inside of me, I cried.

The reason I cried because I will lose him, again. 
This time is real. 
"You can't save me, Jimmy, anymore. It's not like the night you saved me from the house of fire. The night you put me under the tree, alone, as much as I was so grateful you saving me, I went through a lot of ..." I can't continue it, "Jesus..."
"You thought I was Jesus?"
"They did."

We both laughed.

We not say anything anymore. Just like when we're once had a table date on the beach. 
We were so beautiful.

That song. 
"Jesus showed me the way, really."
He laughed again, his laughing so cute, I couldn't help but kiss his arm. At this time, I can feel his arm, when I think about him, the skin feels so real and his sweaty salted water, I can taste and the warm of his body. He's alive in here.

"The mercy of my soul." That's how I call him, now. Mercy. 

A man from my dream, the back hugger always in bed. The man who given me the rose. 
"Mercy."

I was so happy, we in there over night until breakfast. I made toasts. 
"Just like Jesus... I have to go now, and be a carpenter."
He has some kind of silly sense of humor, I did not know. 

That's the last time I saw him. 
in the room 534. 

And time moved so fast without him in here. I waited for him and walked outside, waiting if he'd come back home. 
"Home..." he must going back home by now. 

As I walk faster, from far, this room 534, it's the stranger I first me when I arrived here, he's in the cottage. I looked from far and the outside, seems like he enjoyed the place. 
A stalker. 
That scares me. The devil. As I thought of him before.

So I left that place for him, I tried to look for other cottage. 
I am going to the reception desk. 

I saw Gala and his friends. It's like they're ready to sing a carol.
I love them, so much, knowing they're all here.
It is now, December. 

I want to stay any longer but I really need to find a room to sleep tonight. Imagine on holiday season, will I get the room or should I back to room 534? Some little stair to go down and suddenly I hit man's shoulder, "I am sorry." "Watch out!" He grabbed my arm and stopped me.

I turned around, a white-haired man, so tall with white shirt and jeans, "Watch out," he said again.
He's not an old man but young yet taller and fit. "You should not be here."
"Why did you say that?" 
"You're here because you scared of the world out there."
"Let me go."
It's like he's from somewhere out here.
"I am. I can feel you, too."
"What does it even mean?"
"You're not the only who knows this place. Watch out."

watch out....

"I will be here as I want."
"No, you can't. Not without my concern."
"WHO ARE YOU? LET ME GO!"

He pulled me closer to his face, "In this world, I don't want you to be with that someone who entered room 534, now. Do you even know him? No, same as you saying it to me, you don't know me but you welcomed me. What's the matter with you? Why are you so easy to be fooled?"

"Stop. It hurts me."
"You knew it's the stalker, you knew among all of us here, that person is the devil."
"He welcomed me, first. Where were you then in the beginning?"

He just staring at me until somehow he let my arm go. I step back from him. Do I know him? From where? 
"I am not the bad person. You made me."
"Who are you?"
"Gyles. I am here to protect you. But, these stories you created have all been manipulated by they who are going to use you. These people playing the sad stories and powers over you. The devil learned your weaknesses and seduce you. Don't ever come near him, again."
"We never met before."
"We will. Once you wake up, the same time. Like this. Wake up!"

And, on the stairs, he pushed me fall. 

I woke up from my dream. I am on my bedroom. 
"what the fuck..." 

It'. 5:34 AM.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waking

Henry and Aurora: Alternate Life

In Backstage