One Last Time

an idea: you are a bulletproof girl. Amanda Beth is a common girl, like many common girls. She's being loved by everyone and being hate by some people, too. Amanda is a high school girl with even lower average skills. We have to admit not everyone's smart and not everyone have to be good. So, Amanda gets into a genk, so tho she's stupid, she is saved, not being in bully around the school. She's one of the bully. But, that's not her. Whenever her bad friends are leaving her alone, she's trying to be friend with the bullied ones. She's helping the victims like in ninja ways. As I told you before, she's being loved by everyone, too, right? Amanda is helping them with spreading good things about them rather than against her own friends when the bullying's around. She's doing that for win-win solution and seriously, no ones really feel bad about it. Everyone needs her, but inside of Amanda, she thinks herself as a coward. who thinks
Do you know why it's hard to say goodbye? Because we afraid if our memories might not be able to remember them, rightly. The fact is, goodbye means good. No matter how hard.
~Aurora Esterlia

Tango at 3 AM

Mercy came with the box of chocolates and sitting next to me on sofa. He woke me up. "Wake up, love." 
I am a light-sleeper, that makes me very easy to get up. He kissed me right away, in a cheek, "Bring you box of chocolates~"
"Where have you been?",my eyes are blurred, "what time is it?"
"3 AM." 
"Did you just back home?"
"I did," suddenly he hugging me, "Missed you."
"Your body's cold."
"It was really cold outside."
"Take my blanket." I pulled the blanket on sofa and wrapped his back. 
"It's not helping." He sniffed his face on my shoulder and it's tickling me. 
"I was wondering why did you come home so late?"
"I did not expect you on sofa when I came home."
"I also did not think to wait for you home, tonight."
"And so, this is what makes me really like you, love."
"What?"
"It's your nature to love and care of me."
"I do love you, Mercy."
"I know. I could have opened the door and found nobody on sofa, so I'd do something else, straight to bed without notice you're there."
"You would." Our eyes locked to each other. We're holding hands, "Your hand so cold."
"To see you right away and hug you, I just feel warmth. That what makes you so beautiful, love." He kissed me again.
"Mercy, why suddenly you so romantic?"
"I love you so much right now, even with the look of puffy eyes~" 
"I barely see you, now, I am sorry." 
"Oh, love. You must be so tired. I must've waken you on middle of dream."
"You did." 
"Come here," He put me on his embraced chest, my head lie on his body and his arms around me. 
"You're so comforting, tonight, a living pillow," I said. 
"I know, love." 
It's like a simple short moment of a day. What makes soulmates can do magic between them and they appreciate them. 
"What dream you had?" He asked. 
"I was on my bed and just really comfortable bed, Mercy. I love dream of me sleeping. Just sleep."
"What a simple dream."
"Then I woke up and saw you, I believe it's best cliffhanger dream." 
"And you want to continue back to dream?"
"Because I have you here, then yes, I sleep again and hope you come with me in a dream."
"The dream of sleeping?"
"Yes." I've closed my eyes and I feel things getting thinner and slow. Suddenly I feel my hands fallen from the sofa but his hand grabbed it. 
"Oh, love. I got you."

I smiled while I am going back to sleep. 
Mercy got me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waking

Henry and Aurora: Alternate Life

In Backstage