One Last Time

an idea: you are a bulletproof girl. Amanda Beth is a common girl, like many common girls. She's being loved by everyone and being hate by some people, too. Amanda is a high school girl with even lower average skills. We have to admit not everyone's smart and not everyone have to be good. So, Amanda gets into a genk, so tho she's stupid, she is saved, not being in bully around the school. She's one of the bully. But, that's not her. Whenever her bad friends are leaving her alone, she's trying to be friend with the bullied ones. She's helping the victims like in ninja ways. As I told you before, she's being loved by everyone, too, right? Amanda is helping them with spreading good things about them rather than against her own friends when the bullying's around. She's doing that for win-win solution and seriously, no ones really feel bad about it. Everyone needs her, but inside of Amanda, she thinks herself as a coward. who thinks
Do you know why it's hard to say goodbye? Because we afraid if our memories might not be able to remember them, rightly. The fact is, goodbye means good. No matter how hard.
~Aurora Esterlia

Favorite Boys: Everyone's Favorite

Well, my review based on their movies.

1. Anton Yelchin

I have no idea why he never got a chance, at least, nominated by Oscar/Golden Globe awards. He's extremely smart and great actor. So talented. I watched his films since Star Trek and I was like, "Is he smart or something? Ah! Charlie Bartlett!" He's so adorable and ever since, I found his all movies kind of really smart,too. And, so easy to watch. Like Fierce People, The Beaver, Like Crazy, Fright Night, Delivering Milo, Terminator Salvation, Only Lovers Left Alive, Odd Thomas, then Memoirs of Teenage Amnesiac. He is like, "He knows how to act. And his tears, that's heart-moved. I always got something about his movies. Like, I learned something." That's true. And, I did some research, it seems he also be favor from actresses. Why? These awesome First Class young stars already have movies with him:

a. Jennifer Lawrence
Her first with Anton was Like Crazy. And, I was like, "Felicity Jones was so sweet, too. But, Jennifer and Anton, they seem meant to be together, if Anton not fell to Felicity. Their break up thing was more real than with Jones. I'm crying #awww etc.etc.etc." Knowing Jennifer has her Oscar, I mean I really wish Anton will get it, too, someday #SOONER!
Second was The Beaver. I was like, "Can they dating in real life or something? Or, can they make a movie or something? I need them to be like Chiaki and Nodame! This couple are smart artists! DO SOMETHING TOGETHER, PLEASE!!!"
b. Felicity Jones (herself on Like Crazy)
c. Kristen Stewart
He's with her in Fierce People. And I was like, "No way." Yupp, he got her heart before Robert Pattinson.
d. Amber Heard
He hooked up with her in Alpha Dog, "SO COOL!!!!" He did it before Johnny Depp :D Also, she returned with him in this short movie about marriage couple. I mean, I watched it and I don't get it. Until, I watched music video Sam Smith, I'm Not The Only One. Kind of, similar.
e. Amanda Seyfried (herself on Alpha Dog)
f. Kat Dennings
#AWWW I love her since Raise Your Voice. That movie was also awesome! At my age, of course.
g. Blake Lively and Olivia Thirlby (on New York, I Love You and Olivia Thirlby came with him again on 5 to 7)
h. Willa Holland and Mischa Barton (The Coopers!)
i. Imogen Poots
He's with her on the famous remake of Fright Night. I was like, "If he being cameo on Big Bang Theory, he must be the boy version of Penny because he's handsome looking but the mind of GEEKS, so he can be Leonard. #tears #awesome." (well, Big Bang Theory cameos really awesome: Stephen Hawking, Leonard Nimby, then Steven Yeun. #collapsed). I just heard, they both will also get together movie again on Green Room. #see?
j. Ashley Greene and Alexandra Daddario (on Burying the Ex)
k. Aubrey Plaza and Zooey Deschanel (on Driftless Area)
l. Mia Wasikowska (on Only Lovers Left Alive)

It seems like everyone wants to be in the movie with him. Haha, that's only my opinion. It could be he chased those awesome girls. Like, if I was him, I would, too.  But, well, let's see. Four girls came back make movies with him again. Jennifer Lawrence, Imogen Poots, Amber Heard, and Olivia Thirlby. And, they were all amazing actresses. See?

NOW, I WANT HIM TO HAVE A MOVIE WITH SAOIRSE RONAN!!!! (Gumball serious face)

2. Paul Dano

The different from Anton Yelchin, Paul Dano is being favor by senior actors. Wanna shots?

a. Kevin Kline
His first with Kline was The Emperor's Club on 2002. Then, back together again in The Extra Man 2010. Both of movies had similar plot between their relationship, which is Kevin Kline's character seemed very interested to pursuit Dano's character dream. :D Such beautiful story. I adored both of actors! Watching them both was like, "Is this Korean Drama or something? So fandom of my life!"
b. Daniel Day-Lewis
He's with Lewis first in The Ballad of Jack and Rose. Then, in 2010, they came back together and gave a breakthrough performance, There Will Be Blood. It's amazing how Paul Dano gave so little-short scenes then we all just, "That slapping was so worth it."
c. Brian Cox
He's with Paul Dano on Paul Dano first debut and won award, it's L.I.E. Then, they both came back together again in The Good Heart, with focus just on their both relationship. I said, "AWESOME!"
d. Jonathan Dayton and Valerie Faris
They're directors and writers. They made Little Miss Sunshine and Ruby Sparks. Paul Dano was in both as leading actor. :D I made an indie movie festival with Little Miss Sunshine as NoBar, then Ruby Sparks was the really one that I adore so much until now. Paul Dano gave his best-acting with his beloved girlfriend (future wife,too, I agree) Zoe Kazan. Zoe Kazan also came back together with him from Meek's Cutoff on 2010.
e. Robert De Niro
He'd been with Robert De Niro face to face performance on Being Flynn. It was spectacular, I guess. Robert De Niro is a legend. I bet Paul Dano will always remember it as an honor or something.
f. And don't forget 12 Years A Slave. The movie won the cast ensembles many awards. He shared the awards with Brad Pitt, Benedict Cumberbatch, Michael Fassbender, Paul Giamatti, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Sarah Paulson, Lupita Nyong'o, and Alfre Woodard.
g. Daniel Craig and Harrison Ford
Paul Dano became Harrison Ford's son and being rescued by Daniel Craig in Cowboys versus Aliens. "So, lucky!"
h. Tom Cruise
He being rescued again by Our MI agent on Knight and Day. It feels like, "Is he John Connor?"
i. Hugh Jackman and Jake Gyllenhaal
He being punched and tortured by Wolverine and rescued by Donnie Darko, and survived. (WHAT?!)

How awesome our Paul Dano. :D He has this unique act that if you don't like his style I bet it's because he looks always boring and annoying. I agreed but, when you realized he played his unique act on different plots and characters. Which is remarkable. And, he never stop get a chance to making movies with great actors/seniors. He wants to learn something, doesn't he? Let's hope he gets chances to be with Tom Hanks and Christopher Plummer :D Also be in the Guillermo del Toro movies :DDD

3. The third, I have no clue. The nominations could be Ben Whishaw, Zac Efron, Nicholas Hoult, or Daniel Radcliffe. :P ....any suggest?

I found him. It's Josh Hutcherson! (details coming soon) ^^



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Explain to Me

One Last Time