One Last Time

an idea: you are a bulletproof girl. Amanda Beth is a common girl, like many common girls. She's being loved by everyone and being hate by some people, too. Amanda is a high school girl with even lower average skills. We have to admit not everyone's smart and not everyone have to be good. So, Amanda gets into a genk, so tho she's stupid, she is saved, not being in bully around the school. She's one of the bully. But, that's not her. Whenever her bad friends are leaving her alone, she's trying to be friend with the bullied ones. She's helping the victims like in ninja ways. As I told you before, she's being loved by everyone, too, right? Amanda is helping them with spreading good things about them rather than against her own friends when the bullying's around. She's doing that for win-win solution and seriously, no ones really feel bad about it. Everyone needs her, but inside of Amanda, she thinks herself as a coward. who thinks
Do you know why it's hard to say goodbye? Because we afraid if our memories might not be able to remember them, rightly. The fact is, goodbye means good. No matter how hard.
~Aurora Esterlia

Strange Verse

I hate Alien. Everyone knows that. Yet, I just didn't know if my life would turn upside down and became an alien itself.

We're going out to the town. The place where we're going is the old town. But, before we're going, me and my aunt went shopping to the mall first. While at the mall, I met my old friends. They're also going to the old town. What I didn't realize, there's his brother, Moth. Moth came to see me and ask me if I like to go back home with him. I told him I was with my aunt but then my aunt said she had to go to somewhere else. It's pretty awkward but at the end, I went home with Moth and my old friends.

Then, it's obvious, I'm going to the old town with them, too.

The old town was really cold but then they said it's not going to be snowy tonight. Then we're hanging out at it's cinema. Funny thing, we came too early in the morning because that's the first place we saw as a place to hang out in the town. We waited outside cafe, sitting on empty tables, until they opened the door. They didn't say anything. It's a young man with great body posture. We're getting in and all the lights were on and there was all the list. The films were just some old family and comedy drama genres. My sister with her husband decided what's film we're going to watch while I'm with my friends sat at the nearer sofa. They came back to us when they already bought the tickets.

Then, it started to get crowd with the children and the parents came. The couples actually put me really jealous. Well, it didn't matter. What's really matter was the odd interactions of those staffs behind the snacks bar. I was just curious with the young man who opened the door last time. Yet, he's still making some odd moves. But then my sister made a distraction, asking me to come with her to the restroom. Of course I joined her.

In the restroom, we're doing our own business. Then, we took some minutes to chat and fix our make up.
"Did you remember an old cottage?" suddenly my sister was asking.
"What old cottage?" asked myself in front the mirror.
"Ah, you might already forgot about it. Never mind. I'm just asking." She finished and started to walk out from the restroom. While, I still faced the mirror. I lied. I remember everything.
It was here. Right at this place, before this new cinema being build. Suddenly, things in the restroom behind me, I saw from the mirror reflection, the toiler doors became ashes and changed into the walls with many old frames. Suddenly there were furniture on the floor and right the end corner of the room, my left side, a rocking chair, with an old grandmother sat on it. The chair was moving. The mirror was still in front of me. It's like all the goosebumps hit on my gut. Behind the chair, there's an open window. I could feel the breeze of the wind came in to the room. So, I decided to look at it.
"It's going to be dark soon," she said.
I want to pass out just by hearing the voice. She went up from the chair and looked to the window. Her old hands touched the frame and the gloomy light bathed her skin. "But, you don't have to leave me." She said. I made myself step backward from her. I held a sink was still on my right side. This place was not real, because I could still grab a sink. This place was not real.
"You're not going to leave me, right?" She said again. She looked at me, "Look around you. You're going to miss this place like I do." Then, I look down, because I didn't want to see her face too long, from where I stood, she kept talking like she's really real. Until, I look down to the floor and I saw some leeches, dark and some came to my feet.
"AAAAAAAAAAAA" I screamed.

Suddenly a mother and a child came in and also freaked out with my voice. Everything's change as they came in. I'm back to real rest room.
"Ew, Mom! There are leeches." said the kid.
"Oh my dear. Hey, get away from those leeches." said the mother to me.
"What is it?" Suddenly my sister came inside. She surprised with what she saw. There were some leeches. She held my hand and out from the place.
"Sis, I saw her. I saw her," I told her.
"I know."
"Did you...see her, too?"
"Sssh."
Suddenly I felt the same breeze of wind from behind me, then as we walked, the building changed into the trees, the forest behind the old cottage. I'm frightened.
"Don't look back," she whispered.
"What is happening, Sist? I'm frightened."
"If you're afraid, then think how to stop it."
Her husband came to her asking what's happening and she asked us to leave this place immediately. Oddly, he didn't bother with the tickets we've bought, or the money he spent. We all just leaving the place immediately.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Last Time

Odd Affection

the Better