One Last Time

an idea: you are a bulletproof girl. Amanda Beth is a common girl, like many common girls. She's being loved by everyone and being hate by some people, too. Amanda is a high school girl with even lower average skills. We have to admit not everyone's smart and not everyone have to be good. So, Amanda gets into a genk, so tho she's stupid, she is saved, not being in bully around the school. She's one of the bully. But, that's not her. Whenever her bad friends are leaving her alone, she's trying to be friend with the bullied ones. She's helping the victims like in ninja ways. As I told you before, she's being loved by everyone, too, right? Amanda is helping them with spreading good things about them rather than against her own friends when the bullying's around. She's doing that for win-win solution and seriously, no ones really feel bad about it. Everyone needs her, but inside of Amanda, she thinks herself as a coward. who thinks
Do you know why it's hard to say goodbye? Because we afraid if our memories might not be able to remember them, rightly. The fact is, goodbye means good. No matter how hard.
~Aurora Esterlia

Love is Making Journey until Heaven Wakes Among Nights


"I will not talk to you during our journey." I said to myself.

I left the public toilet and returned to the parking lot.
Friends are waiting on the minibus.
He was there, I didn't know what to see, I looked away at all.
I hate myself.
I sat in the third row near the window. I open a little, the wind combs my hair bangs. More refreshing.
But sometimes I want to see his face again. I don't know what I'm thinking, I don't want to show suspicious movements.

The trip was quite short, we finally arrived at the housing estate.
It was late afternoon, I was quite tired. We got out of the car with luggage.
I do not stand with anyone. And He is with the others.
I always feel too modest. I glanced at it from afar. How handsome.

The second day,
I walked around the neighborhood.
There are lakes and puddles.
What am I thinking?
The morning sun is so beautiful around the lake and how the flowers blossom. Many flowers fall into the water.
I chose to go into the water. It feels so fresh on the skin and how the sun illuminates giving water not so cold it actually warms up and makes the water shiny.
Let me alone.
Leave me alone forever like this.
I will not think of anything.
I'm ready to die.
My mind seemed to be free from everything. With nature.
Leave me alone, leave me alone. Let ...

The sound of bicycle pedals and laughter could be heard from a distance.
I'm already in the middle of the lake. I do not swim, the water around me becomes calm. I blend with water.
Then the closer, that voice, I saw that he was with someone riding a bicycle together. Over the lake.
I should have pulled over.
They stopped at the end of the road.
They seemed to look at me.
And, finally I gave up and was seen.
There was nothing I could do, I just returned to the lake and enjoyed the sun bathing in the middle.
Surrounded by flowers are falling. Bright colors.

I don't know how long I have been playing in the puddle, but finally I went home too.
Although the limp hair is wet but it gets drier because it goes in the sun.
Then, when I arrived at the housing estate, he was already on the veranda of the second floor.
His hands were on the veranda with the blue jacket he was wearing.
I'm just focusing on the jacket, I don't need to see his face.
I'm afraid of being embarrassed.
It seems like he smiled.
I just gave a wave of a hand and smiled, then entered the house.
The house is big enough, I have no desire to meet at home.

Time passed quickly, we ate at a nearby cafe.
It seems like we enjoy talking with the locals. Especially men who like to seduce beautiful local women.
I drink warm but there is foam.
But, being so close to this beautiful local woman, I can find out the size of her clothes, her grooming, and her style that makes men like her.
I did not see this beautiful local woman with any thoughts other than me being attracted to her too.
Our journey after this is quite far.
We will complete this trip.

I was back in the mini bus, the same seat, the same window.
But, because it's so tired I only light sleep.
I heard how friends talked and joked.
Makes me smile even though my eyes are closed.
What should I do besides sleeping?
I was just truly impressed with myself.
Is this really the vacation I really wanted?
May be.

We have to stop at the bus terminal.
Some of them returned to the city.
I got out of the minibus and hoped to divert my mind.
Then, my male friend joked.
He knew I wanted to talk at the cafe earlier but it seemed like everyone was just focusing on the beauty of the local woman.
I became amused by myself.
He talked a lot of things.
And, I miss him laughing freely in front of me like this.
What I could give him was not comparable to what he expected of the woman he dreamed of.
I just want him to get what he wants all this time.
I want him to be truly happy.
Let me continue to see his smile, though the longer, the further away.
Then he hugged me.
So warm is this friendship.
If only, forever like this.
Inseparable.
Then, he called someone behind me.

He was behind me from earlier?
How could I really look like a fool.
My friend made me say hello.
He is also one of the people who will take the bus and we will part here.
The saddest thing that I realized at the last moment.
I don't want to part with it this quickly.
When I saw him carrying his big backpack and started to ride the big black bus, my smile disappeared.
I do not know what to do, I just turned to hide my sad face parted from him.
My male friend invited me to talk again.
I don't know what I'm thinking, I'm hiding or it's been discovered that my smile is gone.
We waited for the big bus to leave, but we ourselves were not tired of talking and loud voices outside.

But finally my friends made me return to them.
What do I think about grieving for something that will never be here?
One of them gave an idea after this we should go karaoke.
I totally agree.
Shouting everything in my heart is what I like the most.
Clothes like kids going up the mountain then going to town for karaoke might be very funny thing.

I in the end unconsciously turned my gaze to the big bus again that wasn't yet running.
And my eyes immediately directed to him who was inside.
This time, he looked at me too.
Like yesterday, when he saw me from the veranda of the house.
Like yesterday, I just waved and smiled.
He did nothing.
As expected.
I might be a little embarrassed but what should I do besides smile at him?
I turned my body, for the last time.
When I want to approach friends, someone from behind approaches and walks with me.
He got off the bus?

Why did he do it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waking

Henry and Aurora: Alternate Life

In Backstage