One Last Time

an idea: you are a bulletproof girl. Amanda Beth is a common girl, like many common girls. She's being loved by everyone and being hate by some people, too. Amanda is a high school girl with even lower average skills. We have to admit not everyone's smart and not everyone have to be good. So, Amanda gets into a genk, so tho she's stupid, she is saved, not being in bully around the school. She's one of the bully. But, that's not her. Whenever her bad friends are leaving her alone, she's trying to be friend with the bullied ones. She's helping the victims like in ninja ways. As I told you before, she's being loved by everyone, too, right? Amanda is helping them with spreading good things about them rather than against her own friends when the bullying's around. She's doing that for win-win solution and seriously, no ones really feel bad about it. Everyone needs her, but inside of Amanda, she thinks herself as a coward. who thinks
Do you know why it's hard to say goodbye? Because we afraid if our memories might not be able to remember them, rightly. The fact is, goodbye means good. No matter how hard.
~Aurora Esterlia

Three Minutes Forever

I am celebrating my 777 Days together in love with KINGDOM. 

I should thank to people I never met before but I get to know them through internet, since 2021, I guess. Since KINGDOM.




It was amazing how it's really like a plant, it grows and keep growing, until it becomes a tree with a strong roots. The journey to really make my promise come true and became real just something like "SHOW AND PROVE". :'D

I applied several times to get fancall with KINGDOM and I realized I had to step up from my hiding place and get some interactions with other kingmakers so I can get 'sponsored'. I am looking around through social media and made friends with many kingmakers and we made a group chat. The journey took me a year since HOK4:Dann. I started with 8 albums to 14 albums. 

One of kingmaker friend said to me, "This time, pray harder."

And, so on this HOK6:Mujin, I followed their ideas: apply in the middle of promotion fansign and pray harder.

It means I couldn't join pre-order albums, many kingmakers might already bought their albums, so less friends I can ask to join to buy later, and last it's still just a bid since my minimum order is 14 albums and not more. 

And, I started to inform my friends on last week of March. Somehow, I really made find 6 people to join buy the albums with me. And, so, that's it, my first goal: 14 albums to buy checked. 

My beloved kingmaker, one of person that actually made me really want to do this, Genevieve, said that MAKESTAR is best friendly user for foreign fans to do fancalls. The change from HOK1: Arthur era to this day, the worry of me if the fancall needs my passport. My passport has expired and to renew my passport it takes a month. At this time, I really not prepared. Yet, on this era, many fancalls open to accept foreign IDs. So, best of luck, my national ID is all I got. 

I have so many worries, mostly because I am not good in public-speaking. Everything can be a disaster. And, last, is permission. Honestly, the permission for the fancall from my family is most I worrisome. 

But, my sister said to me, "JUST DO IT! CRY LATER!"

Best part is to find a proxy helper that english friendly on apply the fancall.


There so many process I have to get through and I need to learn fast. Everything can be a mess if I didn't go detail carefully.

So, pray harder really is my only card I hold so tight. My parents taught me when praying, "Pray details" so I can become a person with settle-mind.

And, I simply pray, "Dear Lord, I want to apply a fancall with KINGDOM. I hope You can let me get in. If there's the opportunity I will fight for it. I am still a nervous person and I will talk with strangers with different language, this is also something that You would say I waste my money. I am sorry. That's why it's up to You, Lord, if I can get it. So, if Lord gives me the greenlight, I want to apply to fancall where it's foreign friendly user, and I can apply to Unit Video Call Event with Jahan. Amen."

Yes, Sir. I got the fancall from MAKESTAR and it's Unit Video Call Event with Jahan and Mujin. I remembered the first time the news announced, only Jahan and Mujin, later I found it's Jahan, Mujin, and Arthur. 


Genevieve was so happy to hear the news. I cried so much at the time. 


The reason I chose Unit Video Call Event, because this is my first time in my life doing fancall with artist from foreign. To talk with foreigners I have experience when I was an admin in embassy, but it's hard if there's a timer. That's so funny, but I just not a good public-speaker! And, many said Unit Video Call is having more times than Group Video Call Event, for each member takes 1 minute and so. The more short time and more change of member to talk to, I would be not just nervous, I might lost of words and speechless, got froze or something! Something I don't want KINGDOM to see me in such of way~ that's hard, probably KINGDOM would help me out of situation, if that happens, the title story of this post would be, "One Minute of Silence 🤐"

and, that's not what happened. This what happened. 


After I finished the fancall, it felt so relieved. It does feel like I just finished a final exam test or civil entrance exam. 

Little did they know, three days before the fancall, I passed the exam of Government Officer test with a work agreement. 

the news happened to be near 4:44 AM on my local time, it's really goosebumps 😭😭😭😭

I don't know but I should've told them on the video call, that this moment is really the moment of lifetime. 

I won the fancall.

I accepted as a Government Official.

I should've cried a lot right in front of them how thankful I am to rejoice with them. 

And, it's so coincidence that my fancall happened a day before Eid Mubarak, as many Indonesia Kingmakers are moslims, I decided to spend my fancall and asking Jahan, Mujin, and Arthur to greet Indonesia Kingmakers and wish "Happy Lebaran". 

And, so, I can posted my fancall to social media, just the part to celebrate Eid Mubarak \^=^/

This time, I shall play a song, "At Last" by Etta James. 

And, the 777 days has cometh. I had a thought about the day for so long but I didn't well prepare anything. 



Yet, it's like a day before, I got a chance to grab my guitar and try to sing KINGDOM song. I didn't get the chords and failed to play a song I love from the album, Dystopia, instead, as I decided to sing praise, the song called, Bejana-Mu, then, somehow I got the chords to play chorus of "My Wave".


This is my second time, I feel like I love KINGDOM as it's a simply gift of love from God. Lord is so sweet to make me made a post to KINGDOM to fancafe with this little playing with my guitar and sing their new song. 

And, on the day, I really have no idea how to celebrate the day. And, somehow, Lord is too sweet and so romantic, they let me to unboxing KINGDOM lightstick HOK6:Mujin with my beloved nieces and nephew. They're so happy to see the lightstick and photocards of KINGDOM members. 



This is my blog. I am really happy. This is the happiness in my life. 
Thank you for three minutes forever, KINGDOM. ^_^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waking

Henry and Aurora: Alternate Life

In Backstage