One Last Time

an idea: you are a bulletproof girl. Amanda Beth is a common girl, like many common girls. She's being loved by everyone and being hate by some people, too. Amanda is a high school girl with even lower average skills. We have to admit not everyone's smart and not everyone have to be good. So, Amanda gets into a genk, so tho she's stupid, she is saved, not being in bully around the school. She's one of the bully. But, that's not her. Whenever her bad friends are leaving her alone, she's trying to be friend with the bullied ones. She's helping the victims like in ninja ways. As I told you before, she's being loved by everyone, too, right? Amanda is helping them with spreading good things about them rather than against her own friends when the bullying's around. She's doing that for win-win solution and seriously, no ones really feel bad about it. Everyone needs her, but inside of Amanda, she thinks herself as a coward. who thinks
Do you know why it's hard to say goodbye? Because we afraid if our memories might not be able to remember them, rightly. The fact is, goodbye means good. No matter how hard.
~Aurora Esterlia

Shy

We were at the labyrinth. Many people were in, too. I just afraid if my face being found. So, I put on a helmet. I walked around that labyrinth, things really blurred but, something stopped me and I found that person.
That person, from far away just wore black suit, short hair, white-skinned, and had a high body. When I was just wore childish suit. That person seemed looking someone, while I kept hiding behind a wall near him. That person seemed I knew from long ago. Or maybe, I wish if I know that person. Then, that person stopped from looking and waited. In my mind, why was he stopping?
Then, I realized, that person found me. I just right away walked away. With this helmet, that person would not recognize me. It's really fine, even though it's just for seconds to look from far away, I'm grateful. But, that person followed me and caught me, instantly, turned my back.
That person smiled, "Why you run away with my helmet?"
Now, I remember that helmet is his. He then asked me to open the helmet, but I was embarrassed, so he let me kept it. He let my hand linger on his arm. Then, with his motorcycle, he asked me to come with him. Then, we went to a journey.
The next moment I remember was we're already in a room with open door and open windows. He read a magazine, lay down with the sunlight bathed all on his body. I was just sit on the floor and lay down my head next to him. Just stared at him. He smiled, but my heart aching. I didn't know him. Who is he? Why is he being good to me?
It felt like he shouldn't be here, with me. So, I stood up. He grabbed my hand, the time I just had to turn away from him. But, still my heart ached. Then, I let off my hand from him. I walked away from that room. When I came out, there's the beach.
Now, I remember I should jump to the water, playing. After I played, I just want to go home, and he's there, waiting from me. He gave me a cup of coffee. He asked me, "Do you like it?"
I said, "No. Why you here? Leave me. Just go."
He just smiled then, there was a car. Waiting for him. He got in and left.
So, that's how I adored that person. Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Last Time

The Accident