One Last Time

an idea: you are a bulletproof girl. Amanda Beth is a common girl, like many common girls. She's being loved by everyone and being hate by some people, too. Amanda is a high school girl with even lower average skills. We have to admit not everyone's smart and not everyone have to be good. So, Amanda gets into a genk, so tho she's stupid, she is saved, not being in bully around the school. She's one of the bully. But, that's not her. Whenever her bad friends are leaving her alone, she's trying to be friend with the bullied ones. She's helping the victims like in ninja ways. As I told you before, she's being loved by everyone, too, right? Amanda is helping them with spreading good things about them rather than against her own friends when the bullying's around. She's doing that for win-win solution and seriously, no ones really feel bad about it. Everyone needs her, but inside of Amanda, she thinks herself as a coward. who thinks
Do you know why it's hard to say goodbye? Because we afraid if our memories might not be able to remember them, rightly. The fact is, goodbye means good. No matter how hard.
~Aurora Esterlia

My Pottermore

I started the account in 2012. And, I'm being truthful, about who I was, I rather be, or I kind-of lack on, then wishing to be but you know it won't never be, later the resulted: Hufflepuff.

My account: IceAsh18704


And, I sort of not great in battle, maybe I belong to the kitchen. Cooking. But, seriously I'm enchanted with my wand. 12 a quarter inches, that's long. The longer, the more I'm being real person, aye? And, Silver Lime wood. I never found it, is it producing squash fruits? Well, they said about the wood:
This unusual and highly attractive wand wood was greatly in vogue in the nineteenth century. Demand outstripped supply, and unscrupulous wandmakers dyed substandard woods in an effort to fool purchasers into believing that they had purchased silver lime. The reasons for these wands’ desirability lay not only in their unusually handsome appearance, but also because they had a reputation for performing best for Seers and those skilled in Legilimency, mysterious arts both, which consequently gave the possessor of a silver lime wand considerable status. When demand was at its height, wandmaker Arturo Cephalopos claimed that the association between silver lime and clairvoyance was ‘a falsehood circulated by merchants like Gerbold Ollivander (my own grandfather), who have overstocked their workshops with silver lime and hope to shift their surplus.’ But Cephalopos was a slipshod wandmaker and an ignoramus, and nobody, Seer or not, was surprised when he went out of business.

No character have it, I was like: Am I new? Then, it's unicorn core. I was thinking, where the core be put in?
"Unicorn hair generally produces the most consistent magic, and is least subject to fluctuations and blockages. Wands with unicorn cores are generally the most difficult to turn to the Dark Arts. They are the most faithful of all wands, and usually remain strongly attached to their first owner, irrespective of whether he or she was an accomplished witch or wizard.
"Minor disadvantages of unicorn hair are that they do not make the most powerful wands (although the wand wood may compensate) and that they are prone to melancholy if seriously mishandled, meaning that the hair may 'die' and need replacing."
I'm white arts. #yeah. I never good in dark arts. I mean, it's full of anger and vengeance, to control it seems unpredictable. But, whatever. If I want to be a bad guy, a day or two, I would love to. My wand was quite flexible. I never found wood that flexible. I mean, is it rubber wood? But, well, it means my wand is powerful and loyal to the owner. Thank you, wand!

And, there's my pal, the Barn owl, IceAsh really matched name for him. He has an acute sense of hearing. Well, he's a spy.

Then, I forgot my username, I forgot which email I used, I realised: Let's make another one.

Then,
I a bit cheating.... I suppose to be in Ravenclaw, but I chose to be in Hufflepuff...again #sigh

Here's my second account : DreamAuror30057


I extraordinary love this house. My name is Aurora, and Aurora *Disney* sort of known as Hufflepuff. Because, she loves to sleep and seems everything is happy ending about her. And, also my pal was a cat. I call him, Dreama. Yeah, I always put the username to my pal.

I love my wand! Sycamore tree? I can use my wand with singing many songs about it! Like Dream A Little Dream! isn't that amazing! ^^
The sycamore makes a questing wand, eager for new experience and losing brilliance if engaged in mundane activities. It is a quirk of these handsome wands that they may combust if allowed to become ‘bored,’ and many witches and wizards, settling down into middle age, are disconcerted to find their trusty wand bursting into flame in their hand as they ask it, one more time, to fetch their slippers. As may be deduced, the sycamore’s ideal owner is curious, vital and adventurous, and when paired with such an owner, it demonstrates a capacity to learn and adapt that earns it a rightful place among the world's most highly-prized wand woods.
And, it's a great wood, afterall. I'm scared. Luckily, it's common wood. Basically everyone is a great wizard. Of course, now, I can feel the Slytherin jealousy. Weird.
Then, I got Phoenix Feather, I was like: WOWWW
"This is the rarest core type. Phoenix feathers are capable of the greatest range of magic, though they may take longer than either unicorn or dragon cores to reveal this. They show the most initiative, sometimes acting of their own accord, a quality that many witches and wizards dislike.
Phoenix feather wands are always the pickiest when it comes to potential owners, for the creature from which they are taken is one of the most independent and detached in the world. These wands are the hardest to tame and to personalise, and their allegiance is usually hard won."
It also said Slightly Springy. Is it gummy bear woody? Kidding. But, I was extremely careful with this wand. I was wondering why I didn't get dragon heartstring, then it turns out well, I better get unicorn than get that core. But, hey! Phoenix feather! Isn't amazing! It's truly my favorite wand! Sycamore tree and phoenix feather, 10 3/4 inches, I'm 1.59 m. I'm small in Europe. So, well maybe I did have a specific personality, rather be a sidekick than be a leader, but I can be  a leader... just it will turns out I might lost my own personality. That's not good. I want to be, you know, someone matters when they ask and recognised for it, lazy powerful wizard or insensitive groovy wizard

Then, I cheated, again. (I was wondering if I should've be in Slytherin.)

This is me in Hufflepuff. Awww, that's Dreama!


My third account: GhostWatch616

It's easy to be remember. And, I sort of to be myself. Inside of me wanted to choice the answer of all questions with I don't want to be a failure. Like, the future me! And, here we go. I got the wand:

Strong, durable and warm in colour, larch has long been valued as an attractive and powerful wand wood. Its reputation for instilling courage and confidence in the user has ensured that demand has always outstripped supply. This much sought-after wand is, however, hard to please in the matter of ideal owners, and trickier to handle than many imagine. I find that it always creates wands of hidden talents and unexpected effects, which likewise describes the master who deserves it. It is often the case that the witch or wizard who belongs to the larch wand may never realise the full extent of their considerable talents until paired with it, but that they will then make an exceptional match.

The color, I will be so easy confuse with any woods around me. What if I fell the wand on the garden or my backyard? no wonder it's trickier to handle than many imagine. But, it said I have hidden talents and that's how the wand will describes the master. What, master? You are my pal, dude! And, they also said that I may never realise the full extent of their considerable talents... well, maybe because I rather be lazy powerful wizard and insensitive groovy wizard. I feel bad.

Then, it's time for sorting house: I was expecting Slytherin, because in my head, it feels like I'm not going to be a failure, it's kind of greedy needs so it must be Slytherin. But, I also wish I can be in Gryffindor. It's just a glimpse of hope. Why I can't be in Gryffindor? It's really great to be in Gryffindor. I'm a nice Hufflepuff, twice. With great wands. Why can't I be in Gryffindor? I mean, if I'm so wasting my whole talents to be a cooker in Hufflepuff, if I can be in Gryffindor, I might become an excellent average student in Gryffindor. But, in Slytherin, I can be Joker. You know, extremely mean and trickier student. People will hate me but also to keep themselves be saved, they rather put me as their allie. I like that idea. Or,maybe I will get Hufflepuff, again. Because, you know, I got the result twice. And, on this last one, if I got another Hufflepuff, I might make a new email to get next sorting house. #kidding.

You know what I got?

Sorting Hat was around me.

Well, I'm glad I don't have to create any new emails.

But, well, and thankfully, I choose my pal an Brown owl. I can call him, Sheselo.

It was a wizard name from middle-earth. It's nice to have a great company like you, Sheselo! He has binocular vision and superb directional hearing, he's night hunters. #WOW... My Sheselo was awesome!

Last thing, I promise to myself to be an excelent average student, as what I promised.

But, I love to show you guys, what I choose for each questions of choosing the wand and sorting house. But, it won't related with the results I just already got. I mean, the real commentary from me. The true of me. That maybe the result:
YOU'RE HUMAN. YOU NO NEED ANY OF THIS. WELL DONE! 
amazing, aye?

WANDS QUESTIONS:
In Europe, I might be the short people. But, if I saw the movie, I can't be the dwarf. In my country, I'm average height, for my own age. I'm a girl. That's how I can tell myself that I'm average. Tall? there's no way. So, no doubt! I choose the average.
I'm dark brown/black colour. I wish I can get at least, brown? But, whatever. I'm being myself. I don't want to be anyone else. That's the true of me. BE PROUD!
I born with an odd number. What is that suppose to mean? I love number 21, 4, 2, and 16. They're even number. What? Why? But, my number was also awesome. It's 11.
I'm not good in English. So, I need Google translator for help. Determination, is that means like I'm vocabulary? Like, here's determine this word, or else. I was wrong. It means someone has the purpose. But, I thought someone's powerful. I mean, I'm not that kind of person. Well, everyone has their own power and purpose. It makes me not feel different. So, next. It's Imagination. It's so me! Next is Resilience. I have no idea what kind of word but it similar with elasticity. Maybe it means groove personality. But it also means joyful/excitement? Why the picture was wizard battle with a dragon fire? Is it means brave? Adventurous. I like that. Then, Intelligence. Then, originality. Then, Optimism, and last Kindness.
If I can choose three of them: Imagination, Resilience, and Kindness.
Intelligence? I'm kind of imagination, and that's my intelligent.
Originality? For some reasons, all things that we do might be the repetition of things that have been done.
Optimism? I was, I was kind of moody.
If I can choose two of them: Resilience and Kindness.
In my experience, imagination will put me on suffered. Because, nothing was real.
If I can only choose one: Kindness.
I want to be resilience, but sometimes I failed because I was afraid. Or maybe lack of confident.
But, when it's Kindness. I can never break that thing out from me. It will be not myself. I might be moody and afraid. But, I don't need any reasons to not be kindness, if someone's need it, things need it, and I have to do something about it. I'm kind of hope, I can choose Resilience, because it could mean adventurous, I love to explore new things. But, if I'm not Kindness, I will change into someone else. I don't want it.
I'm Kindness.
Travelling alone? That so me! But, I have no idea what for of this question. And, Castle and Forest, I hate them. Cold, dirt, dark spots. I want to walk to the sea. I can listen the breeze from water, the wind, the sand, I can go for swimming, fishing, seeing ships, and the best thing: Sunrise and Sunset. What a wonderful world. And, it also to keep reminds me how the world is so big and you're just not yet explore all of them. And, every place must be dangerous place. So, I don't really matter with the issue. And, left, ahead, right? It doesn't matter. The matter is know what is in front of you, and if you know it's sea, let's choose the sea. The right one.
The most fear. The truth is being a coward and a failure. But, no options.
Darkness? I hate darkness when I need to read something.
Fire? It seems like in a second, that burns will ruin your life. Someone easily died, things gone, and no longer return.
Heights? I hate it if there's no air.
Small spaces? Please, let me see the light.
Isolation? Dude, I'm survival.
Which the most fear? FIRE.
This is the most trickiest question. Why I need those things? I kind of hate to bring things if it's not my wand. Accessories? Well, I will answer this question with imagination thoughts of human, not with JK Rowling fans knowledges.
The Dusty Bottle? Inside of it could be stardust with so powerful, like pixie dust. Or maybe it's just an empty bottle, and maybe there's a mysterious spirit in it. Or, it's just dusty and you need to clean it.
The Old Black Glove? I'm not a criminal or a detective. I can leave my fingerprints wherever I want. I love that someone's found my fingerprint and I'm being asked several questions, then they realised I was just love to leave my fingerprints there. I'm so wicked. But, well, the black color is so stylish. But, what's the magical of it? If you use it, your hand will be what? It's substitute of my wand? Wow, that's awesome.
The Golden Key? When you open it, I wish it's time-machine, or door to anywhere by Doraemon. Or maybe there's treasures and secret things. It's a good thing. Maybe, it's a key that can open every doors and locks. Wonderful.
The Bound-up Scroll? I have so many books that even the scroll has a great powerful of magic, let's say without other books (knowledges), it will be nothing.
The Glittering Jewel? The jewel is my heart of soul.
The Silver Dagger? It must to fight werewolf or vampire. Awesome. But, I love True Blood. Or, I want better Gryffindor sword. I'm not good with any sharp things. I better want a shield to protect me.
The Ornate Mirror? To see things I want to see. And, it's portable.
I can choose: The Golden Key, The Ornate Mirror, and The Bound-up Scroll.
The Golden Key. I choose The Golden Key.
Then, The Sorting Quiz

  1.  Which of the following would you most hate people to call you? There's Ordinary,Ignorant, Cowardly, and Selfish. I hate when peole call me cowardly. Like, I didn't do anything, one little thing of matters. That's such a moron person! How about them? They must at once also be a coward! By telling people a coward. I mean, if they're really a coward, I don't mind. But, come on, by you telling someone a coward, it's really rude. Or maybe that someone is truly a misfit with great things. Coward is truly not me.
  2.  Once every century, the Flutterby bush produces flowers that adapt their scent to attract the unwary. If it lured you, it would smell of: There's A crackling log fire, the sea, the fresh parchment, and the home. I can smell those things with just imagine them all. But, to lured me, I would smell the sea. Sea is different. It's something that once you smell it, you, or me, I will run to it. Because, I believe I will see the sea.
  3. Given the choice, would you rather invent a potion that would guarantee you: There's Love, Glory, Wisdom, and Power. I read the book and The Wisdom potion really accurately important than others.
  4. After you have died, what would you most like people to do when they hear your name? Miss but smile, ask for more adventures, think of my achievement, and it doesn't matter. Well, how about ask for more adventures? When I'm thinking of my deceased relatives, it's so sad for just smiling because you miss them. I wish I can be someone that people will tell tales about it. I mean, great tales. That at the point, I also can get a biography book about it. I want stranger people to feel the same way people that loves me when I was alive. Which, kind of warmth.
  5.  What kind of instrument most pleases your ear? Piona, drum, violin, and trumpet. Let's stick with an instrument that you can really play. It's trumpet.
  6.  Which of the following do you find most difficult to deal with? Hunger, cold, loneliness, being ignored and boredom. I choose cold. Once, you hunger, it's also killed you. But, cold, it seems like you're incapable to fight it. I just remember about Titanic and The Day After Tomorrow, it's also will give you a shortage to die.
  7.  Which of the following would you most like to study? Centaurs, Goblins, Merpeople, Ghosts, Vampire, Werewolves, and Trolls. For me, it's Merpeople. They're trickier. That's dark and powerful. And, I need to learn about it. While, centaurs seems ancient creatures that protecting, goblins are grumpy, Ghosts are dirty, vampires and werewolves will turns you, and trolls, leave them alone.
  8.  Late at night, walking alone down the street, you hear a peculiar cry that you believe to have a magical source. Do you: I have no idea with the all options. But, if I'm human, I will just come near to it. If you see the picture, I already wear the wizard suits. I bravely said I love to draw my wand and try to discover the thing right away. If I keeping the wand concealed, and actually it's nothing but really someone's crying and maybe with powerful around it, they still recognized I'm a wizard. So, draw my want is the based-precaution of things that I believe have a magical source.
  9.  You and two friends need to cross a bridge guarded by a river troll who insists on fighting one of you before he will let all of you pass. Do you: Volunteer to fight, all three fight, suggest drawing, and without fight just confuse the troll to let we pass. I don't know. In war strategy, I need to keep one person to hide so if we didn't make it to be pass, at least someone's already passing the troll without the troll noticed. But, I believe in teamwork, so, let's confuse the troll together!
  10.  Moon or stars? STARS! I'm STAR TREK FANS! TREKKIES! To Infinity and Beyond!
  11.  Black or White? First move really means luck. White. But, black is so attractive. But, it's not about what I want, it's about what I need. I want black. But, I need White. Let's get WHITE.
  12.  Dawn or dusk? It's a secret. But, whenever dawn comes, I wake up.
  13.  Left or right? RIGHT.
  14.  Heads or tails? HEADS.
  15.  Forest or river? RIVER.
  16.  You enter an enchanted garden. What would you be most curious to examine first? The golden apple tree, mushrooms (?), bubbling pool with luminous in it, and twinkling eye statue. Twinkling eye means joke or funny. I can choose that. But, bubbling pool with luminous in it also attracks me. And, definitely dangerous. So, bubbling pool. I might too greedy to choose the twinkling eye statue. It could be worthy for someone that never thought the same way like I do. It's examine, not to find glory or what. So, I better with bubbling pool. I might find another dimension, or being attack by merpeople/crocodile/dark arts. But, I need that bravery.
  17.  Four goblets are placed before you. Which would you choose to drink? diamonds fume, sweet delicious fumes, gold fumes, and black strange fumes. I choose the smooth, thich, richly purple drink that gives me sweet delicious fumes. What? It's better than others.
  18.  Four boxes are placed before you. Which would you try and open? The small pewter box, unassuming and plain, with a scratcher message upon it that reads 'I open only for the worthy'. DUH!!!!!
  19.  A Muggle confronts you and says that they are sure you are a witch or wizard. Do you: I love to ask them what makes them think so. Then, to avoid it, I'll just tell them that they need to call a doctor for their mental illnes. Funny, right?
  20.  What are you most looking forward to learning at Hogwarts? Hinxes and Jinxes
  21.  Which would you rather be? Trusted. Others were out of questions.
  22.  If you could have any power, which would you choose? I want to be smart. But, no options there.  There's power of strength, read minds, invisible, change past, change look, and talk to animals. I choose the invisible. It's the awesome stuff that Harry ever get. I might want change past, but I will be so addicted to it. So, yeah, invisible.
  23.  One of your house mates has cheated in a Hogwarts exam by using a Self-Spelling Quill. Now he has come top of the class in Charms, beating you into second place. Professor Flitwick is suspicious of what happened. He draws you to one side after his lesson and asks you whether or not your classmate used a forbidden quill. What do you do? I know someone use the potion, I better ask the the professor if that's alllowed it or not. And, maybe the professor will realise someone's use it. So, I choose if Professor ask it, I will answer that he needs to ask each student. And, if that someone won't tell it, I'll do it.
  24.  A troll has gone berserk in the Headmaster's study at Hogwarts. It is about to smash, crush and tear several irreplaceable items and treasures, including a cure for dragon pox, which the Headmaster has nearly perfected; student records going back 1000 years and a mysterious handwritten book full of strange runes, believed to have belonged to Merlin. In which order would you rescue these objects from the troll's club, if you could? The Merlin's book, The cure for dragon pox, and the student records.
  25.  Which road tempts you most? The cobled street line with ancient buildings.
  26.  Which nightmare would frighten you most? My nightmare is the failure life. None of them really match with it. But, an eye at the keyhole really frightened me.
  27.  How would you like to be known in history? The Great. The Good seems moronful, The Wise means I'm not that smart, and the Bold, I wish I could. The Great? At least I try the three of them.

Basically, it's really so many questions. But, the truth we only get seven questions. Well, this is real, this is me. I might be a normal human-being, but perfectly worthy to be part of Pottermore. #teehee.

^^ I wish I can be one of the pottermore character: Lazy Powerful Wizard, Raerst Sheselo.
and, with the 12 1/2 inches Yew wood, Dragon heart strings wand.



that's not Sheselo #sighed....



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Richard Armitage and Lee Pace, another confession so far.

Dawn with Love: Chapter 1

In Backstage