One Last Time

an idea: you are a bulletproof girl. Amanda Beth is a common girl, like many common girls. She's being loved by everyone and being hate by some people, too. Amanda is a high school girl with even lower average skills. We have to admit not everyone's smart and not everyone have to be good. So, Amanda gets into a genk, so tho she's stupid, she is saved, not being in bully around the school. She's one of the bully. But, that's not her. Whenever her bad friends are leaving her alone, she's trying to be friend with the bullied ones. She's helping the victims like in ninja ways. As I told you before, she's being loved by everyone, too, right? Amanda is helping them with spreading good things about them rather than against her own friends when the bullying's around. She's doing that for win-win solution and seriously, no ones really feel bad about it. Everyone needs her, but inside of Amanda, she thinks herself as a coward. who thinks
Do you know why it's hard to say goodbye? Because we afraid if our memories might not be able to remember them, rightly. The fact is, goodbye means good. No matter how hard.
~Aurora Esterlia

My Wedding Playlist

1. "Nothing Better" by Brown Eyed Soul
This song makes me wonder, every single time I hear it. Because it's korean song and I have no idea what they're talking about actually, the real meaning of the song #fufu. I did karaoke the song with translation lyrics, my own translation, which is not bad. Actually, it's wonderful. It's about a man finally find the true woman he should spend the rest of his life with.
2. "L.O.V.E." by Nat King Cole
I guess it's everyone favorite.
3. "The Scientist" by Coldplay
I want this song to be on my wedding because relationship is about try, and try, and keep trying. And, I'm not a fan of Coldplay, really. So, this song is the first time I heard it and cried. Like, "This is relationship."
4. "Make You Feel My Love" by Adele
This is for my future husband. To tell him, how much I truly love him.
5. "All I Ask of You" by Phantom of The Opera
Phantom of The Opera is everything to me. The song is about how Raoul and Christine courage each other . Well, it's communication, people. And, it's Andrew Lloyd Webber. So sweet.
6. "Home" by Phillip Phillips
The Amazing Spiderman was perfect for me. I want to marry Spider-Man.
7. "Make Me A Channel of Your Peace" by St. Francis of Asisi's poem
I LOVE THIS SONG SO MUCH SINCE CHILDHOOD. Marriage means be truthful. This is truth.
8. "Great Is Thy Faithfulness" by Selah
I love Selah version because they sang it so passionately like 'Yes. Without Him, we never be met.'
9. "Hanya Satu" by Mocca
For my parents. I'm gonna cry!
10. "Doa Seorang Anak" untuk Papa dan Mama :')))
#speechless
11. "Now is the Start" by A Fine Frenzy
Its great song for a new start.
12. "You're The Top" - Cole Porter
This is really a funny song. I believe everyone who hears it will be fascinating. #fufu
13. "Oh Darling!" - The Beatles
I need put The Beatles song, no matter what. But, this song is really great. I mean, one day we're gonna fight, this song to reminds both of us, or ME, definitely, I never want to really leave him.
14. "If I Didn't Care" - Lee Pace and Amy Adams
It's actually from The Ink Spots, but the couple version is sung by Lee Pace and Amy Adams in Miss Pettigrew Lives For A Day. The song is really about faithful couple who praying for one another. THIS IS AMAZING SONG!!!!
15. "Moon River" - Patty Griffin
This is a magical song, for me. When I was on my 21st birthday party, we're on this random japanese restaurant, sushi, then they played the song. Which is my favorite ever. I cried, inside of me. Like, so amazing. It's about friendship, you know. And, wedding is marrying my bestfriend 'till the end of time.
16. "Latch" (Acoustic) - Sam Smith
I want Sam Smith song to be one of my wedding song.
17. "Oh My Love" - Riz Ortolani ft. Katyna Ranieri
It's about the whole emotions and the whole cycle of hope. Like sun brights and sleeps, comes the start at night bright and gone by dawn for a new day. But also, its great to play while walkthrough the altar, if I have to show someone how our marriage gonna go and how I love him, like every day.
18. "Hymne a L'amour" - Edith Piaf
It's the true meaning of everything. Everlasting love.
19. "You're in Love" - Taylor Swift
It's simple song with great comfort music from Taylor Swift. And, what I know while I heard it, the lyricist was describing how love can be so simple but still, worth to be fighting for. And, endless.
20. "Hebat" - Tangga
This song was my childhood song. I was so young and listen it, which is great. A little bit jazzy but pop, too. We have to agree that we marry the best man for our life.
21. "Karena Kamu Cuma Satu" - Naif
I love this band so much, because they came from 80's.  And this song was so funny but telling the truth. So, yeah, I want this song to be on my jam.
22. "Thinking Out Loud" - Ed Sheeran
I would love to dance with my future husband with this song.
23. "Ca plane pour moi" - Plastic Bertrand
To respect Zoe Kazan and Paul Dano in Ruby Sparks! YEAH! 100% fangirling.
24. "Nothing Last Forever" - RAN
To respect all of highschool classmates that love RAN so hardcore at that time. (Idk, that's quiet awesome)
25. "My Sharona" - The Knack
To respect the gig dancing for the whole of world.
26. "Kiss The Girl" - Sebastian
Who said I'm not Disney girl?
27. "I Just Called To Say I Love You" - Stevie Wonder
Actually I didn't know the first time I listened this song that it's actually won Oscar and Grammy, and from The Woman in Red movie. But, I laughed. I laughed so hard and cried. This song is so cute. I couldn't stop laughing even though it's really fantastic sweet. But, the tune! I won't forget anyone who sing the song for me. It will be hilarious. Because, I suppose to be cry because how great the song is, but I will forever laugh.
28. "Strangers in The Night" - Cake
It feels like remain our relationship before marriage and it's so good.
29. "Can't Take My Eyes of You" - Andy Williams
I will never stop stare at someone that I love. In good and in bad feelings. I even hold my grip to stay and freeze to wonder how much my feelings for someone. This is real. For the rest of your life with him, then this song is everything to me.
30. "As Long As You Love Me" - Justin Bieber
Well, the acoustic version is extremely perfection, so why not?
31. "The First Day" - Beyonce
The man who I marry, I will sing this for him. For him. For him. I know he loves me. 
32. "God Only Knows" - Brian Wilson
It's really a very simple song and turns to be amazing from BBC Music 2014. Wow...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Last Time

Richard Armitage and Lee Pace, another confession so far.