One Last Time

an idea: you are a bulletproof girl. Amanda Beth is a common girl, like many common girls. She's being loved by everyone and being hate by some people, too. Amanda is a high school girl with even lower average skills. We have to admit not everyone's smart and not everyone have to be good. So, Amanda gets into a genk, so tho she's stupid, she is saved, not being in bully around the school. She's one of the bully. But, that's not her. Whenever her bad friends are leaving her alone, she's trying to be friend with the bullied ones. She's helping the victims like in ninja ways. As I told you before, she's being loved by everyone, too, right? Amanda is helping them with spreading good things about them rather than against her own friends when the bullying's around. She's doing that for win-win solution and seriously, no ones really feel bad about it. Everyone needs her, but inside of Amanda, she thinks herself as a coward. who thinks
Do you know why it's hard to say goodbye? Because we afraid if our memories might not be able to remember them, rightly. The fact is, goodbye means good. No matter how hard.
~Aurora Esterlia

Please

I was standing across the street. Cole was standing next to me. He asked me, "What are you doing?"
I was walking down to the road, it was a red light, the road was empty. Cole was doing the same thing, "Is this for me?"
I turned and look forward to the cars will come. Cole open his arms, block my sights, "Don't!"
I closed my eyes. Cole shouted, "Don't you dare, Linda!"
I knew it was a green light, I opened my eyes, I saw a big truck, and Cole was not in front of me. A honk and a break, just like seconds, brought up together, stopped right in front of me.
I cried, "Cole, please, get out of my head."
It was like something inside your head that you couldn't control it and yet, you are the one who truly made it, from the beginning.

She was standing across the street. I was standing next to her. I asked her, "What are you doing?"
She was walking down the road, it was red light, the road was empty. I was doing the same thing, "Is this for me?"
She turned and facing her death. I thought, "If I can block her sights, if I can ask her to not do it."
She closed her eyes. I want to scream, "Don't you dare, Linda!"
She knew it was a green light, she opened her eyes, a big truck came straight to her, I did hug her but I know I'm not in front of her, "Why are you doing this?"
She cried, "Cole, please, get out of my head."
Nothing could be more imaginations than the thoughts of there's the opposite side of a story, another story from someone in our head, own alone.

As the break being pull and the honk of frightening came out, a girl in front of the truck, cried.
The driver came out. The driver would love to be angry, for the rights. But then, the driver heard the things she kept repeat to say, "Cole, please, get out of my head."
The driver said, "I'm not Cole."
The girl opened her eyes, "What?"
The driver walked her to the side of the road, "Oh, please, so is this because of Cole?"
The girl still in sob.
The driver found a policeman came and the driver left the girl to the policeman.
The policeman asked, "Who is Cole, Ma'am?"
The girl answered, "A boy. Gareth Cole."
The policeman asked, "Where is he, now?"
The girl said, "I don't know."
The policeman asked, "Why you jumped to the road, Ma'am?"
The girl said, "He keeps inside of my head and it's killing me."
The policeman said, "It's not good thing to do, Ma'am."
And yet, though it never being seen by anyone, you still be offended.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Last Time

The Accident