One Last Time

an idea: you are a bulletproof girl. Amanda Beth is a common girl, like many common girls. She's being loved by everyone and being hate by some people, too. Amanda is a high school girl with even lower average skills. We have to admit not everyone's smart and not everyone have to be good. So, Amanda gets into a genk, so tho she's stupid, she is saved, not being in bully around the school. She's one of the bully. But, that's not her. Whenever her bad friends are leaving her alone, she's trying to be friend with the bullied ones. She's helping the victims like in ninja ways. As I told you before, she's being loved by everyone, too, right? Amanda is helping them with spreading good things about them rather than against her own friends when the bullying's around. She's doing that for win-win solution and seriously, no ones really feel bad about it. Everyone needs her, but inside of Amanda, she thinks herself as a coward. who thinks
Do you know why it's hard to say goodbye? Because we afraid if our memories might not be able to remember them, rightly. The fact is, goodbye means good. No matter how hard.
~Aurora Esterlia

To Not Have Yogurt

I cry.
Of course.
To see they have great time together.
Facing real problems against each other.
I had, too.
No, not really.
I abandon all of them.
For what?
I deserved better.
Now, it is better.
For them.
I am the problem.
There's this circle, I don't know why they didn't see it.
But, I keep see it.
And, it bitters me.
That circle haunted me.
The only way to break it.
Me, cut my taste of it.
Let me to pursue the cutter of the flesh or loose a tounge.
Let you witness me.
Witness a missing piece.
A shattered piece that stop my sight.
Shame on me to think the sour will never hurt me.
I never want to hurt anyone.
How ridiculuos.
I'll disagree with all the toppings.
Really, really bad.
By an example.
To not have yogurt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another World: End Monology

Nothing Better

today's illness