One Last Time

an idea: you are a bulletproof girl. Amanda Beth is a common girl, like many common girls. She's being loved by everyone and being hate by some people, too. Amanda is a high school girl with even lower average skills. We have to admit not everyone's smart and not everyone have to be good. So, Amanda gets into a genk, so tho she's stupid, she is saved, not being in bully around the school. She's one of the bully. But, that's not her. Whenever her bad friends are leaving her alone, she's trying to be friend with the bullied ones. She's helping the victims like in ninja ways. As I told you before, she's being loved by everyone, too, right? Amanda is helping them with spreading good things about them rather than against her own friends when the bullying's around. She's doing that for win-win solution and seriously, no ones really feel bad about it. Everyone needs her, but inside of Amanda, she thinks herself as a coward. who thinks
Do you know why it's hard to say goodbye? Because we afraid if our memories might not be able to remember them, rightly. The fact is, goodbye means good. No matter how hard.
~Aurora Esterlia

The Afternoon Table

The setting was exactly like in True Blood, when Sookie had a dream of Bill having breakfast with her on the kitchen.

There's a lot of people in the house. I knew it was afternoon, because the sun shone through the windows just not too bright but warm and calm.

I didn't know he was there. I was so comfort with sitting in dining chair on the kitchen. I just put rest my head to the table and he was suddenly next to me. I didn't know who's he, but we chat and laughed about many things around this dining table. People around us just enjoy the time and never interrupt us. We're just spend the moments alone.

I always had the best dream, great moment when he's there. Great smile, big body but firm, and tall heights. I was thinking he seems like Captain America. Then, there was a moment, I knew he was someone else. I've been with him for other dreams. And I just wanted to tell him how I missed him. We didn't talk. We're just knew we've met before. Then, in my heart, it felt like he spoke to me, like he said, "I knew." Just that, but it felt more than that words.

We both knew our time was running out. We didn't do anything. We just there, with the bright from afternoon out of windows, sitting on the dining table, simple chat and laughs. We're just want that great moment be our last memory and nothing else. If I could told him about last dreams we've met before, it just ruined that moment. So, I kept it, until I realized, I just already woke up.

I wish he knew how much I want to ask him who is he, exactly. His name and why he always look out for me. He never wants anything, just help me out from bad dreams. And now, it's new. No bad dreams or bad things. It's simply like a date. Our first date.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Last Time

The Accident