One Last Time

an idea: you are a bulletproof girl. Amanda Beth is a common girl, like many common girls. She's being loved by everyone and being hate by some people, too. Amanda is a high school girl with even lower average skills. We have to admit not everyone's smart and not everyone have to be good. So, Amanda gets into a genk, so tho she's stupid, she is saved, not being in bully around the school. She's one of the bully. But, that's not her. Whenever her bad friends are leaving her alone, she's trying to be friend with the bullied ones. She's helping the victims like in ninja ways. As I told you before, she's being loved by everyone, too, right? Amanda is helping them with spreading good things about them rather than against her own friends when the bullying's around. She's doing that for win-win solution and seriously, no ones really feel bad about it. Everyone needs her, but inside of Amanda, she thinks herself as a coward. who thinks
Do you know why it's hard to say goodbye? Because we afraid if our memories might not be able to remember them, rightly. The fact is, goodbye means good. No matter how hard.
~Aurora Esterlia

The Red Rose, A Fire, and One Tree

Our first met was never being forgotten.
For all of the great moments, you're still in my heart.
I know you are someone else.
Not someone I know before.
Someone else, someone new.

In bad times, you were there.
Saving me, protect me, and waiting for me.
You always found me.
Why I can't be the one who found you, first?

I was exhausted and you were there.
Carried me while I cried on your arms.
You put me under a tree and gave me the red rose.
I looked the fire burnt down the house from far.
Last mysterious man stood from me.

I was unconscious and you simply put me out of the house.
An inspiration and hope just suddenly appear from you.
As the red rose, the last thing we're in touch.
That I should never forget you.

You told me how hard life can be.
You told me how I shouldn't expect you to help.
You told me how I should burnt down all bad behind.
You told me how to keep trying to the last.

You shown me how you always be there.
In goods or bads.
You shown me how though you are not around,
You love me.

"When the house already burnt down and your tears poured down, I will carry you out from all bads and put you on the shady shelter. I will give the precious and only one love replace all the hurts. Love you've been waiting for. And shall there's the time, I will come return. Wait for me."

And, your smile will always in my mind.
I will wait for you.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Last Time

Richard Armitage and Lee Pace, another confession so far.