One Last Time

an idea: you are a bulletproof girl. Amanda Beth is a common girl, like many common girls. She's being loved by everyone and being hate by some people, too. Amanda is a high school girl with even lower average skills. We have to admit not everyone's smart and not everyone have to be good. So, Amanda gets into a genk, so tho she's stupid, she is saved, not being in bully around the school. She's one of the bully. But, that's not her. Whenever her bad friends are leaving her alone, she's trying to be friend with the bullied ones. She's helping the victims like in ninja ways. As I told you before, she's being loved by everyone, too, right? Amanda is helping them with spreading good things about them rather than against her own friends when the bullying's around. She's doing that for win-win solution and seriously, no ones really feel bad about it. Everyone needs her, but inside of Amanda, she thinks herself as a coward. who thinks
Do you know why it's hard to say goodbye? Because we afraid if our memories might not be able to remember them, rightly. The fact is, goodbye means good. No matter how hard.
~Aurora Esterlia

Let's Cry

The truth, now, I am in ear sick, it's very painful. I want to cry but this is my second time ever since I went to see doctor, so painful. But, I was wondering about songs to represent this pain. I couldn't take it, but I still try to hold on of the pain. So, here's the songs look kind of pretty much represent the sorrow of things in this world.

1. The Hunchback of Notre Dame - Heaven's Light
2. Notre Dame de Paris - God You Made The World All Wrong
3. Phantom of The Opera - The Point of No Return
4. Moulin Rouge - El Tango de Roxanne
5. Cats Don't Dance - Tell Me Lies
6. Thumbelina - Let Me Be Your Wings
7. Peter Pan - Your Mother and Mine
8. Robin Hood - Love
9. Pocahontas - Colors of The Wind
10. Cats - Memory
11. Cinderella - So This is Love
12. Les Paraplouies De Cherbourg - I Will Wait For You
13. De Lovely - Everytime We Say Goodbye
14. Sweeney Todd - Not While I'm Around
15. John Barry - Somewhere in Time
16. Henry Mancini - Love Story
17. If Only - Take My Heart Back
18. A Walk To Remember - Only Hope
19. Tangled - I See The Light
20. Enchanted - So Close

It's very painful... just like Almost Lover. Well, that song is really full aching. I also love here's the bonus song, my favorite all the time. I don't know why the first time I heard it, I cried, so hard. I'm not even on relationship that time. I just cried.
21. Secret Garden - Half A World Away

I don't even  know where I found this song. So, that is still a mystery for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Last Time

Odd Affection

the Better